MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as far as villains go, we need shredder and foot soldiers before bebop and rocksteady.

Yeah but those are pretty much confirmed. It's fun to speculate. :)

I just hope that the next P.O is not on a thursday, it's my only 12-hour work day.

One can wish, yes. And be disappointed when that wish is not fulfilled. :p

Quick question for those of us that managed to land a subscription. If you're able to get a payment plan sorted out by Donatello's pre-order, is there a way subscribers and get on a payment plan or are we still paying for everything up front? Just wanted to double check. Thanks!

Am I the only one that likes paying up front? You have enough time to forget what you paid by the time it arrives. :)

Am I the only one that likes paying up front? You have enough time to forget what you paid by the time it arrives. :)

Depends on the item. I pay for my collection buy selling my pieces I not longer want or items I find in the wild to resell. If I had a good month I'll pay upfront. If not I'll do the payment plan.

This or paying in full when the time comes. Never understood the "advantage" of flex (just save the damn money).

I enjoy flexing when possible. It helps ease the blow a bit, even if just mentally. But if I have to, paying up fronts not a huge deal or make or break.

Was it a price error then? Any chance of future cancellations?

I've paid in full via PayPal already, they can't charge me more without my consent, can they?

Was it a price error then? Any chance of future cancellations?

I've paid in full via PayPal already, they can't charge me more without my consent, can they?

I haven't dealt with that store, but when mistakes were made at other retailers, especially minor ones like this, they have always honored the mistake price.

Re: MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures Announced

Official announcement from Mondo!

attachment.php
1085091_orig.jpg

Look up scientifically accurate ninja turtles, just not around your kids or at work.

Back