MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only Stout I've been trying to find is The Warriors uncut set and saw it on eBay for decent...ish price(all things considered lol) but let it get away. After I obtain that I'll only try for at release since Stouts stuff goes for crazy molah aftermarket. I think I have around 5 Mondos all together and got them all besides Pulp Fiction times release aftermarket. Glad TMNT won't be mega exclusive for regular version so we can avoid the panic attacks that come with trying to order.

I'm curious what Mondos plan will be with the the possible second series. I know there was talk of Casey Jones so will he be stand alone or will he come in another 4 pack.

Depending on the cost, I definitely want his goalie mask replica.

I'm curious what Mondos plan will be with the the possible second series. I know there was talk of Casey Jones so will he be stand alone or will he come in another 4 pack.

Depending on the cost, I definitely want his goalie mask replica.

Maybe those who have the subscription will be grandfathered in, and automatically get the next wave of exclusives if they so choose.

How tall would you think Casey & April would be?

Anyway one of the worst exclusives I can think of right now is Sideshows Jango Fett. They should totally change that before it's released.

Splinter, Shredder, Casey Jones and possibly a Foot Soldier/April O'Neil as part of a second wave?

That will be awesome! Haha talking about the next wave already?
I'm still worrying about how to get the next 3 exclusives!

Beebop and Rocksteady in the same style....

giphy.gif

If they are staying true to the 80's comic, and from what we've seen the only delineation from the comics has been the multi-colored masks, they won't be doing Beebop and Rocksteady. All the accessories and extras are right from the original run of the comics. We'll have to see what versions of Splinter, Shredder and April we get. Casey Jones has pretty much looked the same save for the recent Nick series. To me, Splinter, Shredder and April have very distinct looks going from the comics to the cartoons.

What about the ongoing IDW comics? I like to see figures from those designs

Back