MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine at SSC too. Moreso just to add more rewards points than anything else. Pumped to finally have some TMNT on the shelf.

Easy order! No nrd....Nooice! Can't wait for these!!!! First 1/6th figures!

What is the difference between the ex version and the regular? :dunno

The exclusive (limited to 500 pieces with a price tag of $159.99 and only sold through mondo's site, which sold out super fast) comes with Shredder's destroyed Gauntlet from the first comic book as an extra/bonus accessory.

I will know for sure tomorrow as I might have a buyer, but if not, I will be selling my exclusive for $186 plus shipping

I goofed and bought on release, can't justify the $50 difference I got the reg version for

Pm if interested

What is the difference between the ex version and the regular? :dunno

One you can resell, the other you can't :p

BTW the Regular versions are being posted online, they are on AE for 135 + Shipping. :panic: Feels just like the old days when Hot Toys were 150 MSRP.

I have these versions on my shelf and been hoping i can catch these guys or new versions in 1/6 and now i can stoked I'm able to catch these ninja's.

I found out on accident under blacklight a little green shows off under the black light on my black n white version's.

I will know for sure tomorrow as I might have a buyer, but if not, I will be selling my exclusive for $186 plus shipping

I goofed and bought on release, can't justify the $50 difference I got the reg version for

Pm if interested

Wait the ex is already shipping??

Love the pictures highlander1

I have the W/B necas loose. Wished I got the boxed edition. I'm selling one of my neca sets to afford these.

Back