Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely excited about this one.... without question the most visually exciting villain of the series... I agree that Henry Sr is needed eventually.. as is a torn sleeved TOD Indy, as for LC.. I am thinking maybe Indy posed with the german MP-40 submachine gun ? ( point being, an Indy from each film would be nice )

Next Indy PF...BAM!!!

!BOPmm3QBWk~$(KGrHgoH-E!EjlLlyV66BJtrqPeEv!~~_12.JPG

Next Indy PF...BAM!!!

!BOPmm3QBWk~$(KGrHgoH-E!EjlLlyV66BJtrqPeEv!~~_12.JPG

I would agree, as they seems to model off of publicity stills (the KOTCS is off of a photo from the Raiders publicity shoot). The proof is in this picture, boy, does the whip in his left hand not look exactly like the one (coils and the way it is hanging from his hand) on the Raiders PF indy?

wow... they did a great job on the flames.. something I have not really seen anyone model successfully before..

Wow, pre-order already? I wasn't expecting to see the reveal until Toy Fair, but I'll take it now. Ugh, but priority pre-order? I normally don't bother with exclusives, but this one is a must. I'm guessing at least $350.

wow... they did a great job on the flames.. something I have not really seen anyone model successfully before..

Medicom actually pulled that off rather well on their 12" Ghost Rider figure. But, yeah, this looks great. Can't wait to secure my Ex. pre-order. :rock

I need to keep my friday open next week...Mola and Gandalf (at this point) are my must haves.

I bought the 12" Indy Raiders figure... and that's the only Indiana Jones collectible I own... but this is tempting...

Back