Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
300028_600x400.jpg

PF of the year!!! :D

At least SS has done justice to the Indy PF line so far...Since the 1/6 was a bit hit and miss...Man, I can't WAIT for this one!!! :gun

Agreed, glad the PF line has been pretty damn spectacular so far.

Definitely getting this one.

So, if I understood the video correctly, the exclusive version will have an alternate head AND the skull chalice?

That's cool, but I wonder how many people will choose to display him with the non-helmeted head? There's just too much cool detail in that piece to not show it off.

Especially holding the heart. The helmeted head is the screen accurate way to display him.

I am not overly optimistic about the sculpted fire, but I think a safety order is warranted.

I am not overly optimistic about the sculpted fire, but I think a safety order is warranted.

I think it looks pretty damn well so far, but we will see how the final product turns out.

the helmet is well done.

he looks a bit too Gay (i mean happy)

I think he looks ????ing crazy! Like he is gonna eat your babies.

This looks amazing and will be my first PF in the Indy line. I am holding off on Raiders Indy until I see what TOD Indy looks like.

So is the exclusive chalice something that just sits next to him or does it swap out to hold in one of his hands?

This looks amazing and will be my first PF in the Indy line. I am holding off on Raiders Indy until I see what TOD Indy looks like.

So is the exclusive chalice something that just sits next to him or does it swap out to hold in one of his hands?

It'll probably just be something that you can put at his feet.

Yea what Waller said.

Back