Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get many PFs, but this might just be a must-have for me. I love the base and exclusive. If the heart lights up, it is SOLD for me :rock

I think that PF will be one of the best ever made. the sculpt so far is amazing and the base is crazy. Cant wait to see them add the clothing with all those folds.

Wow, just got home and saw this. Simply amazing. My favorite Indy movie hands down and this piece is gonna kick so much ass. Very cool that the regular also has the other head. The exclusive for this is also the BEST exclusive in the current Indy PF line. Cannot ????ing WAIT for this.

Another "must own" item...Sideshow hit the spot again
It will be over the top if :

Heart in hand lights up
Eyes in base skulls light up

in the future Sideshow schould make following prop replicas :

Blood of Kali Chalice 1:1 to put next to Golden Idol 1:1
and
Sankara stones 1:1 with light up function
The holy Grail 1:1
The Ark of Covenant 1:1
Crystal skull 1:1
Henry Jones Grail diary 1:1

In the PF line I can´t wait for :

Dr Henry Jones PF (from Last Crusade)

Toth PF (with melting head option) (from Raiders of the lost ark)

Beloq PF (from Raiders of the lost ark)

ShortRound PF + Willie Scott PF (Temple of doom) in mine-car

Dr Elsa Schnider PF (from Last Crusade)

Marion Rawenwood PF (from Raiders of the lost ark)

The helper from the Chachapoyan Temple "throw me the idol and I throw you the whip" PF with all the spiders at he´s back !

The holy grail knight keeper PF

Marcus PF

Sallah PF

And PF enviroments we NEED :

The hole Golden Idol setup with background wall, pedistal, golden Idol, floor, etc. all in 1:4

The Well of Souls with background wall and floor and Ark of covenant 1:4

Temple of doom offering statue with sankara stones lowest and the huge statue up with the spell to drop offerings down in the lava 1:4

Last edited:
I think this figure looks great, but i just didn't like this Indy movie, so it'll probably be a pass. However a flaming heart is very cool.

Love it. This is on my buy list. I'm guessing this and ToD Indy will be the two Indy PFs for 2010. Not bad. One for reveal at ToyFair and the other at SDCC. Just break out Henry Sr. and my Indy PF collection will be complete.

He's probably the only Indy villain I'd want in PF. Besides Mola Ram and Toht, the rest of the Indy villains are vanilla.

Back