Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't imagine Sideshow producing any other villains in PF. Mola Ram works because he's so visually appealing and fits well in the format. Can't say that Belloq or Donovan or Spalko would be half as exciting...and I wouldn't spend $300 on them anyways.

This will be the best piece produce in all the Indy lines by Sideshow.

Agreed, the guy in the video (sorry, I don't know his name), he is acting off of Passion for a film that he loves, this is the correct motivation and why this will probably wind up being "possibly" (because I love the Raiders Indy PF) the best Indiana Jones PF.

Sounds like he had some battles in house as well to get it off of the ground, but I think that Sideshow will see a massive response to this PF.

I'd bet your heart on it ...

And yes, they should give us a Henry PF from Last Crusade to round it all out.

However, if your going to do 2 PF's from Temple of Doom, how about a Marion in the white dress or Sallah from Raiders? I know, I'm dreaming ...

THIS is the PF I've been waiting for since the license was annouced. YES!!! :rock

my contribution :
molara10.jpg

I doubt the heart will light up.
At the end of the video you can see the sculpt and looks to me that the heart is not separate from the hand and arm.
I'm 99.99% sure it's going to be plain old Polystone.

wow this is great news. mola ram is hands done the best villain in the indy movies. how can u top a guy who can rip your heart out with his bare hands?

can't wait to see official pics, with his full garb on. and i don't care for a light up flaming heart. light-up sculpted fire always looked lame to me. in fact, i'd rather have the heart NOT on fire so the whole piece looks more realistic.

i'd rather have the heart NOT on fire so the whole piece looks more realistic.
BINGO! Even though I'll most likely never get this PF I still eagerly await it's arrival as a work of art that I appreciate greatly. So far its looking incredible. I just hope they don't make his costume green and pink. Those are just the kinds of things Sideshow tends to do now and again to keep us on our toes. :rotfl

My guess is from now on, a spare head will often be included in the regulars as well.

I hope you're right, it'll make it easier to send to customizers for a repaint! :D

P.S., this PF looks INCREDIBLE so far...can't WAIT for this one. The pose, the 2 heads, the base with the skulls...AMAZING!!! :whip

Back