1/6 MOLA RAM Custom Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quickly assembled full on Spenser Mola Ram... I hope I have the robe on correctly...

(need to paint the body to match and add the arm bands)

View attachment 492487

View attachment 492488

View attachment 492485

View attachment 492486

Yes, I am using the JX S01 body... and as suspected, very little shows. Just need to darken the neck, arms and that one side of his torso that peeks out.

But he looks spectacular in hand... dramatic and an eye-popper!

I just received this same body. Did you find yours to be pretty dark compared to others on the market?

Dark, no. Its pale flesh. Like I said above, you will definitely need to paint it to match the Mola head.

Mine looks just like the one TonTon posted pictures of a few pages back.

Is yours very dark?

Well, not as dark as the unpainted sculpt but not the standard body I get. I will post pics tonight when I get home.

Yeah there were a decent number of people on the original interest list, so you'd think there would be a bit more activity in here. Or maybe they just haven't visited the Indy section in a while and are unaware? I know there have been long stretches in the past where I would forget to check in.

Could also be the current state of the economy. I've regrettably held back on several projects because of it.

I'm certain that has a baring. As is the usual 30% that change their mind.

Still... I've only seen three (me, davejames, freddykrueger) and a half (TonTon) Molas so far. I'm just looking forward to seeing more.

I'm certain that has a baring. As is the usual 30% that change their mind.

Still... I've only seen three (me, davejames, freddykrueger) and a half (TonTon) Molas so far.
That turned out really well Wor!

I'm still surprised we have never gotten an official Mola Ram after all these years. A real proper Indy villain. [emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Outfit still on the way over here.

Rzeznikk, you need an Indy villain in your collection and there's no better one than Mola Ram! :lecture

Waiting on the outfit here. Still need to pick up the necklaces and dagger once made.

Outfit still on the way over here.

Rzeznikk, you need an Indy villain in your collection and there's no better one than Mola Ram! :lecture

[emoji38] Too much on the plate as is. Plus I really don't have a spot for him. As my TOD Indy display set up to display Indy solo...

Id love to see a Indy/Mola Ram display on the rope bridge.

Don't you, forget about me (Rzeznikk should get the reference). I will post some pics when I have put it all together for sure.

I currently have the headsculpt, head dress and chalice painted and am waiting on the necklace although sadly I never got any tracking for that either. Hopefully it will turn up soon.

I also ordered the clothes from the second guy after Spenser never got back to me about his clothing set. I have had no updates about that either. I am sure he said it would only take 20 days.

I am still trying to figure out a body for Baldy. I ordered the JX02 but it was too bulky and has a weird thing with the neck always wanting to hunch forward. I have used that body on my custom John Nada from They Live instead and I think it looks great. As others have mentioned most of the body is hidden by the robes anyways so I should be able to use one of my spare bodies for him.

I think I will have a crack at making a rope bridge and also the Skull altar at some point too. Temple of Doom is probably my favourite because of the memories it brings back so I can never have enough TOD display options for my custom Indy collection.

Last edited:
Don't you, forget about me (Rzeznikk should get the reference). I will post some pics when I have put it all together for sure.

I currently have the headsculpt, head dress and chalice painted and am waiting on the necklace although sadly I never got any tracking for that either. Hopefully it will turn up soon.

I also ordered the clothes from the second guy after Spenser never got back to me about his clothing set. I have had no updates about that either. I am sure he said it would only take 20 days.

I am still trying to figure out a body for Baldy. I ordered the JX02 but it was too bulky and has a weird thing with the neck always wanting to hunch forward. I have used that body on my custom John Nada from They Live instead and I think it looks great. As others have mentioned most of the body is hidden by the robes anyways so I should be able to use one of my spare bodies for him.

I think I will have a crack at making a rope bridge and also the Skull altar at some point too. Temple of Doom is probably my favourite because of the memories it brings back so I can never have enough TOD display options for my custom Indy collection.
Definitely got the reference!

And Im in the TOD boat (as my favorite as well) its the one I tend to watch the most at least.

I was doing an internet search for Mola pics and just came across this cool shot I had never seen before. Might be helpful for people trying to find the right body to use.

indy-doubles.jpg

Those regular human bodies are just not made in this hobby as Wor pointed out somewhere early on. Normally have to use fat suits if you want a bit of paunch or whatever. Still a great find though as it'll help in finding something close. And also for Short Round. :lol

Got the Spenser outfit today, pretty awesome after getting it futzed. Definitely needed that instruction video, would have been completely lost without it. :lol

mola-1500.jpg

Back