1/6 MOLA RAM Custom Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, just watched Spenser's video and had no idea what a complex outfit this was to put on!

So has anybody tried a water treatment with these two outfits yet? I'm curious if the fabrics absorb water well enough for that, as I'd really love to get some nice draping out of this thing.

No one else here with a Mola yet? I'm so eager to see some more Mola...

I believe Spenser and Deniz each have one outfit left available.

Wow, just watched Spenser's video and had no idea what a complex outfit this was to put on!

So has anybody tried a water treatment with these two outfits yet? I'm curious if the fabrics absorb water well enough for that, as I'd really love to get some nice draping out of this thing.

I have not done the water treatment yet but definitely plan on it to give the material some weight and hang. Spenser's outfit seems like it would take water treatment well. I do not have the Deniz outfit yet to try.

Ok good to hear! Just wanted to make sure they weren't made of some lightweight material that doesn't absorb water at all, but I wasn't getting that impression from pics anyway.

Not yet for me-looks like usps lost mine, new one in route.

Did you file a lost mail search with USPS? I sent something to an eBay buyer in early June, definitely got lost, and then did a lost search in early July and it ended up found a couple weeks later. Buyer started getting kinda nasty, but ended up getting his item. :lol

No one else here with a Mola yet? I'm so eager to see some more Mola...

Well I just ordered the outfit and necklace set from Spenser, so once I get that I'll be able to start painting and putting mine all together. Not sure about the boots yet, but I got a ton of spare parts so hopefully I can find something that works...

Not yet for me-looks like usps lost mine, new one in route.

Sorry to hear about that loss, Dwing. I do hope Spenser can get his stuff back though. Shame for a full set to be wasted like that.

The stuff that is happening with the post office is really scary right now.

Well I just ordered the outfit and necklace set from Spenser, so once I get that I'll be able to start painting and putting mine all together. Not sure about the boots yet, but I got a ton of spare parts so hopefully I can find something that works...

Any dark/black boots will work temporarily. You'll see just how little you see of them if at all.

Black suede boots are best. I got a pair of dark brown ones that I dyed black. Had to let them soak for a full day in black RIT dye (back in Nov), but so far very little fading, though they look more like very dark charcoal than jet black now.

yeah, postal service has been poor. Have a late package from amazon that should have been here 4 days ago.

Well I think I might know where your missing package went dwing! I just received a package from Spenser today which I fully expected to be the outfit and necklace I ordered from him a few days ago... and it turned out to be a painted head, headdress and chalice set, which he had already sent me a couple weeks ago. So I'm guessing that was probably the one meant for you, and he just got the addresses mixed up?

I just sent him an email so I can get it shipped back to him.

Yeah seeing a painted set up close, there was clearly a lot of work that went into that so it would be a shame if it were lost forever. And the mixup does at least give me a chance to study his for when I paint mine up later, so that's kinda cool. :D

Well I think I might know where your missing package went dwing! I just received a package from Spenser today which I fully expected to be the outfit and necklace I ordered from him a few days ago... and it turned out to be a painted head, headdress and chalice set, which he had already sent me a couple weeks ago. So I'm guessing that was probably the one meant for you, and he just got the addresses mixed up?

I just sent him an email so I can get it shipped back to him.

I just received the replacement set today, though it was unpainted. Will contact him also. Thanks.

Pm'd you. We may be pretty close in location-I'm up near Auburn.

Just to let everyone know, Deniz is SOLD OUT on his first run of Mola Ram outfits.

He's taking 5 spots on a WAIT LIST for his next run in October.

I hope to have my outfit from him in the coming weeks to post some pictures for you all with the head and all the gear but the trek from Turkey could be a couple weeks I'm told.

I paid fairly soon for the outfit from Deniz. I have ordered a few sets from him in the past and it was as expected delivery from Turkey. Hope to have the painted set on Saturday. I tried the unpainted on my Ardeth Bey figure and it looks really good.

David if you can send that set to Jason (dwing) that would be great. I emailed you but every time I email you it says "can't send incomplete" although I know you get some of my emails I just wanted to make sure.

Just got your outfit and necklace set today Spenser, and they look fantastic! I absolutely love the choice of fabric, and am really glad now that I didn't try making my own as the design looks like it would have been tricky as hell to figure out. :D

Was able to swing by davejames place today and grab the sculpts. Great to meet him. Kill'r collection. Mola looks awesome, now to get a body.

Back