1/6 MOLA RAM Custom Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. Will just need very little dying on the body.

Looks great. Will just need very little dying on the body.

I've got the chocolate brown synthetic RIT ready, though I guess I need some kind of pot to cook it up in -- don't want to use the ones I use for food.

Wanted to be sure I liked the body with the outfit first, though now I'm scared to take it all apart. This is the Vin Diesel body that davejames tried out. It's big and has weird ankle pegs, but I think the size works well with the sculpt and outfit (only the hook is too tight).

Once it's all to my liking the outfit will definitely benefit from some double-sided tape on the shoulders to help keep it in position.

Got the Spenser outfit today, pretty awesome after getting it futzed. Definitely needed that instruction video, would have been completely lost without it. :lol

View attachment 494993

YEAH!!! That looks great! Everything really comes together well. Its fun to have him on the shelf, isn't it?

Now you have both the JX and the Dominic bodies and decided that the Dominic is better.

Looks great TonTon! Glad to hear you're liking that body too, even if does make for a much tighter fit.

I finally made a bit of progress on mine and got the head and body painted up. Although I still need to make the body match the head a bit closer in color.

20200909_222814 (2).jpg

20200909_222914 (3).jpg

And this probably gives a better sense of the color without the detolf lights. It was kinda tricky figuring out what his skin tone should be, but I think I'm fairly happy with where I ended up (bearing in mind that I'm very pale in comparison. Lol)

20200909_231454 (3).jpg

Looks great TonTon! Glad to hear you're liking that body too, even if does make for a much tighter fit.

I finally made a bit of progress on mine and got the head and body painted up. Although I still need to make the body match the head a bit closer in color.

View attachment 495007

View attachment 495008

And this probably gives a better sense of the color without the detolf lights. It was kinda tricky figuring out what his skin tone should be, but I think I'm fairly happy with where I ended up (bearing in mind that I'm very pale in comparison. Lol)

View attachment 495009

He looks AMAZING, Dave! Stellar paint-up! Congratulations!

View attachment 495007

View attachment 495008

View attachment 495009

wow davejames, that looks remarkable! Which body did you use for your build?

Look forward to seeing it.

YEAH!!! That looks great! Everything really comes together well. Its fun to have him on the shelf, isn't it?

Now you have both the JX and the Dominic bodies and decided that the Dominic is better.

Thanks, guys! Awesome to have everything in hand. Still some work to do but that's part of the fun. Went with the Dominic for the size despite some of the oddities. Think it'll look good. One I got came with the sculpt so it ended up being somewhat cheap after selling that off.

View attachment 495007

View attachment 495008

View attachment 495009

Looks great, davejames! Solid paint-up as usual and looks like you're pretty much there with the color match.

The hook ended up a bit tight so I just left it unhooked and covered that with the sash.

Spoke with Deniz and should have tracking # Mon/Tue. Then I need to order the necklace set. Received my boots in and will be using for both Mola and my custom Ardeth Bey (the Mummy) figure. s-l1600.jpg

Those boots look great Dwing! I ended up just using some cheap old Sideshow boots for mine, since it gets the job done well enough and I can barely make out what they look like in the movie anyway.

Yeah, one piece. I needed new boots as I used all my stock for other projects. These where pretty cheap and really fir the bill.

Back