1/6 MOLA RAM Custom Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mola no pants a ROM getting together. Does the hs seem a little dark. Will need to lighten it up a bit. No shipping notice yet. 16002203231101290750675.jpg

So many unfinished customs.... you must be slapped. Have you not even taken Toht out of his box yet!!!? :D

I'm going to make special effort to see that you completely finish at least this Mola Ram project. I will sleep easier knowing I have done that.

Boots look good. Wasn't certain at first but they work. I'm also using that JX body. Once its darkened up maybe the head won't seem so dark. You asked me before if the body was dark... and now that I see yours I can say, no it is exactly like yours. If you think that body is dark, then I can't imagine how dark you think the Mola head is. :lol

Ha! Many unfinished, I'd say most. Still working on my Rick O'connell for about 10 yrs now.

:lol Dwing, did you make that heart? I must have missed that earlier in the thread.

When I received dwing's package by mistake earlier I noticed it did have that heart inside. It wasn't on Spenser's list of parts so I assume it was just a bonus item he threw in.

The heart would be a cool thing to have, but if I have my Mola holding anything it'll probably just be the chalice.

When I received dwing's package by mistake earlier I noticed it did have that heart inside. It wasn't on Spenser's list of parts so I assume it was just a bonus item he threw in.

The heart would be a cool thing to have, but if I have my Mola holding anything it'll probably just be the chalice.

That's a nice bonus item.

You know, if only those faux flames were really convincing I'd say torch it up.

Someone ingenious like TonTon needs to make a light-up burning heart -- using one of those battery-powered HT forearms!

What great project!!

:yess:

And right on cue... I received Deniz outfit!

Although I was not confident that the 2nd look -- the Bad Ass Monk -- would be attainable, I did manage to get the outfit to work for that look after all. I'm not sure if anyone still wants that look, specifically because it shows more of the body (which has been troublesome), but it is an option after all.

Just two quick pics of Deniz' basic Ceremonial look... and the Monk look...

Deniz outfit for post.jpg monk look.jpg

Awesome. That looks really good. :clap

Someone ingenious like TonTon needs to make a light-up burning heart -- using one of those battery-powered HT forearms!

If only. :lol My excuse is that with everyone having different bodies it's difficult to come up with a solution for my light-up arm flaming heart.

:yess:

And right on cue... I received Deniz outfit!

Although I was not confident that the 2nd look -- the Bad Ass Monk -- would be attainable, I did manage to get the outfit to work for that look after all. I'm not sure if anyone still wants that look, specifically because it shows more of the body (which has been troublesome), but it is an option after all.

Just two quick pics of Deniz' basic Ceremonial look... and the Monk look...

View attachment 495481 View attachment 495482

Looks great. How long from tracking # to receiving it?

Outfit looks good, although I think I prefer the more textured fabric Spenser used on his, at least for the Ceremonial robe. The Deniz seems like it would be better for the Monk version, as it's got that more flowy sort of look to it.

Back