Modification/Customization for the DX12 Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I'd much rather ruin my figure than someone else's. :peace

I got an extra head and gloves and was more wondering if you'd be up to just sanding the neck post, painting the lids, and fixing the hands. But that's cool if you don't do that. Thanks for all of the tips!

See below...

nice compilation of mods...going to do most of them so thanks ! easier now to figure what I need to do with mine :)..painted the eyelids on mine and it looks so much better..was going to do the squint mod but wanted to try painting it first cause it seems like on the real pics, his eye surrounds are totally blacked out..even a little glossy...not too keen on the gauntlet mod so I just heated the elbow pads and bend it a bit so now it doesn't stick out as much as it used to..

Rob

^^^ Do you have pics of your gauntlet mod?

I'll take pics later on..

Well this thread sure is helpful! Thanks Maglor, I know im gonna try some of these when I get my Bats.

Sorry, I'd much rather ruin my figure than someone else's. :peace

I got an extra head and gloves and was more wondering if you'd be up to just sanding the neck post, painting the lids, and fixing the hands. But that's cool if you don't do that. Thanks for all of the tips!

I don't trust myself either...but if your ever down to do the mod to other people's please let me know.

Painted the eyelids.

IMG_4458.jpg

IMG_4477-1.jpg

IMG_4479.jpg

IMG_4477crop.jpg

thanks for the tips on what needs to be done to get the BW head on the DX02.

That's what I plan on doing and would have been a little confused if I hadn't seen this first.

The painted eyes look great. If I try it, I'll leave the eyes in as I don't think I could get them out and try to get my wife or customized to try. My hands aren't steady enough.

A steady hand is much more necessary if you don't take the eyes out...

Like I said, that's my only real problem with the cowl. But I've even gotten used to that. :)

Back