MMS83 - Hellboy II – HELLBOY figure Spec and Hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg

I'm spewing that I missed out on those two back in the day. :gah: :(

I have the complete first wave of the 7" Mezco figures from HBII.. but just not the same.

That said, the 'Wink' & 'Krauss' figures are simply superb.

Man.. I got both of mine brand new. Hellboys belt and pants peel and abe's wetsuit flakes. How did yours come out of the box and stay in condition so well?

Man.. I got both of mine brand new. Hellboys belt and pants peel and abe's wetsuit flakes. How did yours come out of the box and stay in condition so well?

Sad to hear that :( man! Pretty sure its mostly influenced by the surrounding conditions thay're displayed in. Much UV-light (actually much light in general as also the visible parts of the light can damage materials over the time), very moist or very dry air, temperatures and after all the handling of figures will have influence on that.

The sad thing is that in the end, sooner or later everything dissolves but specially some of the rubber materials on 1/6 figures are or very fragile, specially on th earlier figures.

Sad to hear that :( man! Pretty sure its mostly influenced by the surrounding conditions thay're displayed in. Much UV-light (actually much light in general as also the visible parts of the light can damage materials over the time), very moist or very dry air, temperatures and after all the handling of figures will have influence on that.

The sad thing is that in the end, sooner or later everything dissolves but specially some of the rubber materials on 1/6 figures are or very fragile, specially on th earlier figures.

Yea. Hellboy's knees are fine, but the pants are just starting to rip! Especially the inner groin area due to the stand hook. As for Abe shoulder sleeve is cracking up a little. Great figures. Wish they were mint condition and no sad parts though.

I haven't noticed any cracking or flaking on mine. Gonna check later and see. Our basement stays a cool 60 degrees, even during the summertime.

Yea. Hellboy's knees are fine, but the pants are just starting to rip! Especially the inner groin area due to the stand hook. As for Abe shoulder sleeve is cracking up a little. Great figures. Wish they were mint condition and no sad parts though.

I haven't noticed any cracking or flaking on mine. Gonna check later and see. Our basement stays a cool 60 degrees, even during the summertime.

yea. its just sad to see how it is wearing down. I live in Hong Kong where it is quite humid. No idea why it is like that though. maybe it stayed in the box for too long and got baked inside. hrmmm.

Same here. :( Boy, would I love this pair. Another great Hellboy figure is the Dam Toys version. It doesn't get much attention but it's excellent and comes with three sculpts.

DAM toys made a Hellboy? I don't ever remember that figure. What does it look like?
Was it that huge figure that seemed like it was copied from HT's?

Well I wouldn't say it was copied from Hot Toys but just another version of the movie character. The body and sculpts are definitely different. It's 13 inches tall and pretty impressive in hand, the owner of my local comic book store owns one. I think it was pretty limited because you don't see or hear of it much.

Didn't know it was DAM that made the figure. It was heavily parted out when released. I remember the pants being short for the figure and the head being on the small side.

From my understanding, the heads are copies of both HTs and Sideshow's. At least that is what they looked from when they were selling on eBay years ago.

Back