MMS83 - Hellboy II – HELLBOY figure Spec and Hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you get the T-Shirt on? Cut it at the back then stitch/glue/staple it back on?

Just pulled the big armpiece off and put it on like you normally would. No cutting required. It's a stretchy shirt, so wasn't difficult. Hardest part was making the weave of the shirt straight, because it wants to stick to the rubber body.

Heres my kitbashed. basically the SST repainted and modified on an ACI body....

IMAG0967_zps1qspctmo.jpg
IMAG0962_zpsr6wzjwic.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics of the Big Red guy!

It is one of HTs best. Soooo wish they would have done more from this line. So many great character designs...Liz, Johan Kraus, Prince Nuada, Princess Nuala, a Golden Army soldier!!!!

So much potential.

It is one of HTs best. Soooo wish they would have done more from this line. So many great character designs...Liz, Johan Kraus, Prince Nuada, Princess Nuala, a Golden Army soldier!!!!

So much potential.

Nah, gotta keep churning out the Iron Man repaints.

So much potential.

one of my favorite potential lines that gutted me when it stopped at hellboy and abe.

he looks great siquisiri !

Nah, gotta keep churning out the Iron Man repaints.

Yup...Poppa need new shoes!

I know it's because the Asian market but I wish they had more resources to concentrate on the Western market. Lines like this one could surely sell well as Western market only pieces. Not sure what their production numbers are, but I wonder could the West support it.

Just picked this guy up yesterday, I'm so happy this is finally a part of my collection. :yess: :panic:

Does anyone know where I can get a stogie for him and some 1/6 cats?

Just picked this guy up yesterday, I'm so happy this is finally a part of my collection. :yess: :panic:

Does anyone know where I can get a stogie for him and some 1/6 cats?

A long shot but sometimes a loose cat that came with HT Godfather might be parted out. Just enter 1:6 scale cigar and you never know....

How about the cats from Schiele (German company)(they make tons of rubber animals)

Good luck with your search.:)

A long shot but sometimes a loose cat that came with HT Godfather might be parted out. Just enter 1:6 scale cigar and you never know....

How about the cats from Schiele (German company)(they make tons of rubber animals)

Good luck with your search.:)

Thanks Ebor, I think I'll be checking out some toy shops at the weekend. :)

I don't know if this helps but Astronaut Taylor from Sideshow's Planet of the Apes line came with a stogie.

header.jpg

Back