MMS83 - Hellboy II – HELLBOY figure Spec and Hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of the buttons came off of my Hellboy belt while i was cleaning my cabinet i guess and i wanted to know has this happened to anyone else?

Could someone who has this figure do me a favor? Check and see if it has a bad smell? Mine does and I want to know if it is normal. Thanks!

Alright try and see if you can smell it upclose to the rubber body.

So, if anyone is selling one in mint condition, please let me know..!

Hey Dracula whats the bad smell like?

It's hard to explain, have never smelt something like that before. It has a strong smell, I'd say smells kinda like smoke. :dunno

The smell has a range of around 50 cm / 20 inches.

I have a 1/6th scale HT Hellboy for sale or trade if anyone is looking for one. I know it's my first post. I have a ton of feedback on ebay and tfw2005. PM me for details / pics!

This figure seriously needs to be re-released with a plastic body instead of rubber. There's no point of having rubber on it since the joints will be hidden under the jacket and it would improve the articulation as well. Can't get the arms to point straight down because of the rubber.. Feeling my Hellboy figure cracking up anytime now... :lol

Still an awesome figure!

hellboyok.jpg

*Not how I have him posed right now, wouldn't dare have the arms bent like that for a long time.

You could always buy a Kaustic Plastik body and paint it red, though you'd have to find a way to custom fit the RHOD to fit onto the arm.

Amazing looking toy! I always liked the movies too and hope one day they finish everything with a third one.

You could always buy a Kaustic Plastik body and paint it red, though you'd have to find a way to custom fit the RHOD to fit onto the arm.

Needs to have the patterns on the chest. Will wait for HT Hellboy 2.0!

Amazing looking toy! I always liked the movies too and hope one day they finish everything with a third one.

You calling my collectible Toy?! :monkey4

It's actually a HELLTOY! :lol

Absolutely!! :lecture

I'm so disappointed that they haven't done a third film.

Awesome photo of your figure there too Dracula! I've always been apprehensive about it, due to it being predominantly rubber..

Back