1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
up_15.jpg

Thanks! :hi5: HT did the character justice. :yess:

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtEkqSif5IQ[/ame]

Wooow, didn't notice, but he's got a tiny tooth in the middle between the incisors on the lower jaw.

I also think the headsculpt is excellent and will PO. MS has recently become one of my favorite actors (Boardwalk Empire, The Iceman). If the armor ends up being removable, may need two for display purposes - black undergarment + MS head and all amrored-up.

I said maybe because I wasn't sure, just going by memory.

But you're right, what I meant is that beneath that paint job the likeness of Cavill is there, but because of the horrible paint job it isn't. So you can say the likeness is off, while on the other iconic statues, despite the paint jobs the likeness is still there. :wink1:

Awww, he's smiling! In all seriousness, I think this particular actor looks scarier with a neutral expression, but I'll most likely be getting this if it's not obscenely priced. Zod was awesome.

As always the only problem I see in this sculpt is his tiny eyes. This problem branches off onto other sculpts as well. Just make the eyes bigger and you got a spot on sculpt!

null_zps23624c1f.jpg

Last edited:
The eyes isn't the only thing off, but the shape of the entire head.

As always the only problem I see in this sculpt is his tiny eyes. This problem branches off onto other sculpts as well. Just make the eyes bigger and you got a spot on sculpt!

null_zps23624c1f.jpg

Which is what I said, I have no idea why Hot toys does the oppostite to what people look like in real life. Bale has squnity eyes, so Hot Toys gives him big frog eyes. Shannon has quite huge eyes, so Hot Toys gives him beady eyes. I mean WTF? :confused:

Which is what I said, I have no idea why Hot toys does the oppostite to what people look like in real life. Bale has squnity eyes, so Hot Toys gives him big frog eyes. Shannon has quite huge eyes, so Hot Toys gives him beady eyes. I mean WTF? :confused:

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Good point. Well, there's still a good year until this figure is released, hopefully some revisions are made.

That armor is to die for, I wonder if this is going to be priced somewhere around what HT is asking for IM figures though... This armor, IMO, is way more complex...
Make no mistake though, this is bought no matter what.

That armor is to die for, I wonder if this is going to be priced somewhere around what HT is asking for IM figures though... This armor, IMO, is way more complex...
Make no mistake though, this is bought no matter what.

I guess around $225.

Damn too much teeth!
Was hopping for an intense gaze, close mouth...
Not entirely sold on the likeness, looks like his asian lost brother.
Bah everything will be refined so its a definitive buy for me.
Can't wait to make whoshing sounds when i fly both figures in my living room ^^

I will pass on him! I will pass on him! I WILL PASS ON HIM!!!

:rotfl:rotfl

:exactly:

Hopefully they get around to tweaking the eyes. Would make a big difference.

Back