1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am super excited for this now. I was really hoping for this expression as well. I don't know about you but I like my figures to have character. Most Hot Toys figures have a neutral face to hopefully appease the majority, and I will admit it opens up more posing options. This face is awesome for pretty much any battle stance. And the helmet is going to make him just look epic standing neutral.

1149051_509202085841438_791301736_n.jpg
Love the expression, love the sculpt, as it shows in your comparison there I think its a really fantastic likeness. They fail more often than they succeed, but I like when Hot Toys takes risks and gives a strong expression like this instead of the blank, soulless face so many of their figures have (like the entire Avengers line-up apart from Hulk).

I'm in for this, no interest In the russel crow but this will be the perfect piece to pose side by side with the man of steel!!!

...You going to order this one, Pau?

[Admit it..... you know you want to. Come over to the dark side of the force...]

OMG, yeah! Wish I could buy it, but can't lie, I want Faora more than anything, I hope HT make her, if they don't do her and everything goes well with my economy, I'll buy Zod ^^

You guys are nuts. That face is awesome. I don't know what some of you want but damn.

I know for sure I will get it.

The HD pictures looks stunning, perfect, beautiful, maybe best HS ever from Hot Toys of a movie character, honestly. :monkey3

Which is strange because on the other hands the headsculpt looks strange on normal resolution picture. :monkey2

We have a release date : august 2014. Price 220 €.

https://www.lacitedesnuages.be/bout...16&type=189&code_lg=lg_fr&num=12#.Uh31uht7KuI

Someone speak about Hot Toys releasing Zod without armor, but from the HD pictures it seems that the under suit is sculpted, what do you think, can we remove the armor after all ?

I totally agree, the HD pics are a lot better. Still though, the jawline is too strong and just basic shapes are not right. It's weird, I know this is a harder sculpt but they actually picked a specific expression so I'm not sure how they couldn't get it perfect based on the talent they have but this is probably an early prototype

Back