1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well for me, I am now trying to stay away from Marvel because they are such money grabbers. Now I only collect HT DC figures and those franchise that aren't related to Marvel. Except for HT Wolverine, especially now that the DOFP is coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet. Just scored zod for 170 using reward points. With the sale, the double rewards and free shipping i really couldnt pass!

Looks nice yeah.

For some reason though, I could never justify owing him. At least he's cheaper than BRJ.

Funny you say that. I was gonna pick br joker up this week but hes so damn expensive and then i was thinking i already have dx11 so i have a version of that joker so i dont need to drop almost 290 on him. THEN today i saw how cheap i could get zod for and said SCREW that joker figure im getting zod! Next to getting avengers thor for free cause of rewards points this is the cheapest i ever paid for a hot toy.

I actually just flexed him. Him and Supes 50 bucks till January plus the rewards. So ridiculous.

Man, I wish I cared more about this guy. A great deal for those that want him.

I think I know what you mean. If you really like something, price won't matter. If you don't, the only way you might have it if it's for free. An MISB Zod was for sale at our local BuySellTrade for $130 and I couldn't get to say dibs. Didn't even feel bad when someone did.

I think I know what you mean. If you really like something, price won't matter. If you don't, the only way you might have it if it's for free. An MISB Zod was for sale at our local BuySellTrade for $130 and I couldn't get to say dibs. Didn't even feel bad when someone did.

Exactly.

I don't feel bad about dropping $350 on HT Optimus prime. Hell, I'd seriously pay $400 for him no question.

Optimus > everything else in the world, collectible related.

It's all about what you love.

I picked him up a few weeks back for £130. Still need to properly futz/display him but I really dig him and he has presence for sure. Here he is as he stands -

Back