1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to have them fighting on the shelf but if both stands don't fit... Bollix

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zod arrived earlier this week. I have to say that Zod looks fantastic! I really like the head sculpt and his armor is just awesome. Very well done figure. I am glad that SS had that 30% off sale so that I could finally pick this and Jor-El up. Here are some pictures of mine...

Had to do it...

Did anyone in the uk order this from sideshow? I'm tempted to order it as it's super cheap in their cyber Monday sale, works out £115 shipped, but wanted to know how much I'd end up paying in import fees. Been a while since I ordered from sideshow so I can't remember how much we get charged.

I always calculate it at 24.7% of the pre sale value. This usually means that even with the massive discount there is little if any saving by importing :(

Yeah I was starting to think that once I got the FedEx bill it probably wouldn't end up being much of a deal. Sucks. I was quite looking forward to grabbing this at a good price. I'll just keep an eye out on evilbay and see if I can grab a deal.

It really is BS that they tax the value rather than the price paid, it seems a tad unfair. I'd love it if SS could do more Euro friendly offers, like free shipping or duty paid!

Did anyone in the uk order this from sideshow? I'm tempted to order it as it's super cheap in their cyber Monday sale, works out £115 shipped, but wanted to know how much I'd end up paying in import fees. Been a while since I ordered from sideshow so I can't remember how much we get charged.

I gave my Zod away to my Brother but have regretted it ever since, so I picked one up with the low price.
It was £96. I reckon it will be another £15 for postage. So about £111 give or take.

I work that out at approx £35 customs duty on top of that so not a bad deal really. Assuming my numbers are accurate.

Edit; Actually a little bit more than that, I forgot the 10% from msrp.

Decided at the last moment to take advantage of the 40% off, free shipping and $32.5 rewards and got General Zod. Not a huge fan of the movie but with the cloak and the mask the General looks menacing. From the posts so far most people have been impressed so I can't wait for him to arrive.

Decided at the last moment to take advantage of the 40% off, free shipping and $32.5 rewards and got General Zod. Not a huge fan of the movie but with the cloak and the mask the General looks menacing. From the posts so far most people have been impressed so I can't wait for him to arrive.

You won't regret buying it.

Sharing some pics ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417656022.174886.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417656094.177372.jpg

Back