1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
President Obama normally sits on my agents of shield shelf.
My villains shelf is full of republicans.

datacenter.gif

Lol.
Seriously though, it's just my bench at work.
I only brought that custom Superman and Thor head through to get pics on the bench. The Obama figure just happened to be there from other pics i took.
The entire point of the pics were to see how well the Thor head fitted on the TTM20 body.
Just ignore the figures in the background if they upset you, guys.
:lol

Hilarious! But you may be onto something Barry. If he's on the SHIELD shelf then he could be next to Director Pierce and whispering Hail Hydra in his ear! LOL!!!

:clap
President Obama normally sits on my agents of shield shelf.
My villains shelf is full of republicans.

Very funny. I like the idea. I was going to respond to the Obama haters (not those that dislike political figures in general) but I like your response so I won't. Thanks for putting the Thor head on the Zod body. If you have to remove the inner part doesn't it limit the mobility to The head? I may have to settle for the KPO2XXL figure.

:clap

Very funny. I like the idea. I was going to respond to the Obama haters (not those that dislike political figures in general) but I like your response so I won't. Thanks for putting the Thor head on the Zod body. If you have to remove the inner part doesn't it limit the mobility to The head? I may have to settle for the KPO2XXL figure.

It depends. If you use needle nosed pliers to remove the internal collar, but *keep* the ball peg itself on the head, that holds the head in the neck, and a collar of blu tack means it wouldn't pop off when you don't expect it to.
If you are careful when posing, it shouldn't be a problem.

OK, man, keep the "faith," as it were, or rather, keep the lack of faith. You are not alone!

Lol. I keep a Charles Darwin £2 coin on the dash of my car to remind me that there are alternative ideas.

Back