1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got him and a chitari with the 30% deal, very glad i waited, cant wait to have them

Just got him today and hes awesome. I was so content with just superman but he really compliments him so well. If your on the fence then go for it. All this time i didnt know what i was missing. Dont listen to the hate. If you pose him right the face looks awesome.

Mine is due to arrive on Friday. :yess:

Question for everyone that ordered this with the Halloween (30% off) code. On the Zod product page it says it qualifies for $32.40 in reward points, which is 648 points, but in my account, it only shows 524 points pending. Anyone else notice this? I also ordered Jor-El and his reward points are correct.

Mine is due to arrive on Friday. :yess:

Question for everyone that ordered this with the Halloween (30% off) code. On the Zod product page it says it qualifies for $32.40 in reward points, which is 648 points, but in my account, it only shows 524 points pending. Anyone else notice this? I also ordered Jor-El and his reward points are correct.

Good catch! Mine shows 583 points pending. 648 is for triple rewards on full price, so they must not have adjusted the total for the discount.

Good catch! Mine shows 583 points pending. 648 is for triple rewards on full price, so they must not have adjusted the total for the discount.

583 for mine too

I called customer service yesterday and they said that the points will be corrected when they go active. So we have to wait 40 days and then track our reward point balance before and after they go active to make sure the full 648 points are applied. Weird that you both have 583 pending and I have 524 pending.

I'm seriously thinking of picking up a nude body. Have any of you that bought the figure experienced breakage when attempting to remove or put back on foot ball socket? That is the only thing that has me hesitant to pick up a nude figure.

Damn just got this guy, holy moly he's nice. Can't believe I wasn't going to get this before.

One of the most surprising things is his cape, it's actually very good. Why can't they use this fabric for their batmans??

Also his helmet, I can't seem to push it down enough to where it covers his neck, is this normal? I can see his skin around his lower neck with it on.

Last edited:
He is awesome, I haven't pushed the helmet head down that far afraid to snap the neck peg.
20d93fb208824c56a4edd1387688b988.jpg
3839d0b26a65ec294a3b880e956f9680.jpg

Damn just got this guy, holy moly he's nice. Can't believe I wasn't going to get this before.

One of the most surprising things is his cape, it's actually very good. Why can't they use this fabric for their batmans??

Also his helmet, I can't seem to push it down enough to where it covers his neck, is this normal? I can see his skin around his lower neck with it on.

^^^I think this is normal. Watch the Reviewer King review on youtube. In the video he shows how to fix this by cutting a small hole in a piece of black fabric and sticking the neck peg through it. I just picked this up too, great price!

I'm seriously thinking of picking up a nude body. Have any of you that bought the figure experienced breakage when attempting to remove or put back on foot ball socket? That is the only thing that has me hesitant to pick up a nude figure.

Yes, its normal. Try to cover that section using similar fabric.

Back