1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Got my last flexi payment on 5th of June will this be put back again?

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

:yess: She's so close now. My DKR display is almost complete and now I can finally start to get excited about getting her. :panic: :panic::panic: :panic:

Hmm, from the new photo it looks like hot toys has applied heavy eye shadow makeup around her eyes, similar to batman. Problem is, she didn't have that in the film. A little concerning...

Can't wait for her to arrive!! I'm not having any doubts at all. All my figures I find amazing, and I bet Selina Kyle will be at least on par if not better!

Or its a plain old shadow.

Looks like Catwoman will be the first one to come out.

943423_1966097723529465_1455602449_n.jpg

:yess: She's so close now. My DKR display is almost complete and now I can finally start to get excited about getting her. :panic: :panic::panic: :panic:

Yeah Me too, My TDKR is almost there now, Although she might get put on the Batpod, anyone else thinking of putting her on the pod ? I bet no one has. :lol

DSCF1105_zps8bfd7f07.jpg

:hi5::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

Excited? Me?? Oh hell yes!!!!!

WOW did not expect her to be first. i guess this week will be the decider as to whether i go with HK or UK.

I Think she will be the last to release in HK in June if not june maybe first week in july, we'll get that G.I joe fellow first then Barney ross then selina i think. I can't see them doing hulk before her.

I think they stated it the way they will be released, it will be the next order:
Be expected to see Catwoman from The Dark Knight Rises, Hulk from The Avengers, Mark VII Collectible Bust from Iron Man 3, Barney Ross from The Expendables 2, and Snake Eyes from G.I. Joe Retaliation!
Isn't it? :dunno

I think they stated it the way they will be released, it will be the next order:

Isn't it? :dunno

I actually never saw the Original post on Facebook so i didn't see that comment just saw the picture here. Nice surprise.

I hope so!!

Sandra at whysoserious seems to think so. Hope she's right.

I had intended to get the Batpod but decided against that just before they sold out at Sideshow. This time of year is always slow for my business and I have too many things left to plan out until the fall. So she'll have to stand it out in my Batman display area next to the man himself and the Tumbler. I might look at the used/resale market here on the forum in the late fall if I reconsider the pod.

I'm torn at this point. I purchased the Batpod with full intentions of displaying her on it. However after looking at pictures of her and seeing how good the costume looks, I'm wondering if posing her on the pod would hide most of the quality of how good the figure looks and not be a good idea.

I'm torn at this point. I purchased the Batpod with full intentions of displaying her on it. However after looking at pictures of her and seeing how good the costume looks, I'm wondering if posing her on the pod would hide most of the quality of how good the figure looks and not be a good idea.

Yeah im tempted to pick another one up now. So I can put one on the Batpod and the other one with my DKR figs. :dunno

Back