1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I think they stated it the way they will be released, it will be the next order:

Be expected to see Catwoman from The Dark Knight Rises, Hulk from The Avengers, Mark VII Collectible Bust from Iron Man 3, Barney Ross from The Expendables 2, and Snake Eyes from G.I. Joe Retaliation!

Isn't it? :dunno

Not to be a Buzz Killington, but I'm not sure if that's the case.

You could almost see that list as alphabetical:

Catwoman/Selina Kyle
Hulk
Iron Man
Ross, Barney
Snake Eyes

But I do hope you're right!:lol
:panic::panic:

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Maybe they are subliminally trying to write out C H R I S T M A S?

Depending on other figures due out? Lol

Maybe they are subliminally trying to write out C H R I S T M A S?

Depending on other figures due out? Lol

:rotfl

At this point, trying to read between the lines and decipher the enigma that is the Hot Toys release schedule has done my head in.

Lol. I just want this figure!!!

Could be tempted into a new Spider-Man, maybe, but that one looks a long way off for release.

Lol. I just want this figure!!!

Could be tempted into a new Spider-Man, maybe, but that one looks a long way off for release.

What's funny is that's the only other figure I really want of the unreleased Hot Toys right now.:lol

I'm almost dreading when they reveal the Man of Steel Supes because it will probably be next year before it actually comes out.

Yeah exactly. Faster than a speeding bullet? Not hot toys!! Lol

I want the exclusive one with Batman cowl mask. This will complete my TDKR figures...so far.

I think they stated it the way they will be released, it will be the next order:
Be expected to see Catwoman from The Dark Knight Rises, Hulk from The Avengers, Mark VII Collectible Bust from Iron Man 3, Barney Ross from The Expendables 2, and Snake Eyes from G.I. Joe Retaliation!
Isn't it? :dunno

tumblr_m5qzanUKVL1qkdh9eo1_500.gif

384992_502920306447624_1952702220_n.jpg

Bit of a closer look of her

The only thing that worries me is she still has the upward stare which I don't think she had in the production photos but definitely had in those awful ones we saw

Wow. She really turned out nice. Can't wait to get mine. I guess the first week of July it will be now.

Shoulders have those awkward vibe to it, just like the older female figures, while the protos dont. Hopefully its just a case of bad futzing.

My real only gripe with her, is those Relaxed hands are such a weird shape they don't look relaxed at all. the only other hands are fist's pistol hand and batpod hands. The ''relaxed hands almost seem like they are to accommodate the sitting on the pod with hands on the engine cover. Nothing major like but.

Her hands are weird. If her mask is removable then that's the first thing I'm gonna messs with

she looks good to me ~ i'll take two.

oh...i already did!

: D

Back