MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold my War Machine last week and got this baby, so much for saving up I guess. Hot damn, this is one huge figure. :slap :lol

Do you guys think HT will ever redo Iron Monger diecast? Regret not picking this up while back.

You should still be able to pick this up at retail or close to it (from what I've seen, it never appreciated). It's possible HT might revisit but who knows when and it being diecast would make it a $700 figure. The original still holds up against anything coming out, so not sure that it could be improved. I'd just buy one used, honestly.

You should still be able to pick this up at retail or close to it (from what I've seen, it never appreciated). It's possible HT might revisit but who knows when and it being diecast would make it a $700 figure. The original still holds up against anything coming out, so not sure that it could be improved. I'd just buy one used, honestly.

Right on buddy! Yeah....My fear is picking this up and then HT re-release diecast version. Kills me every time I see somebody post a pic. Maybe I'll just look around on evilbay. :lol I hope HT will redo this one day. :pray:

df6a57c7c13ff213a7ff6a51aea44699.jpg
90c27c447de228b0e35bc6004bfced22.jpg

So after suddenly getting a spare body for my Red Skull, I got to thinking Obadiah deserves one as well. However I don't see the old "man in suit" available anymore. Any recommendations for a suit with body that would work well with obadiah's head sculpt?

So after suddenly getting a spare body for my Red Skull, I got to thinking Obadiah deserves one as well. However I don't see the old "man in suit" available anymore. Any recommendations for a suit with body that would work well with obadiah's head sculpt?

Many people go go with a normal suit, but my fave look for him was in the tux with the white scarf from the awards ceremony early on in the movie.
Just search eBay for 1/6 suit. There are thousands. Also, if you google "Obadiah stane" you will see the suits he wore in the movie. He does wear several styles of suit, so it just comes down to your own budget and tastes.

Tempted to try and get one of these, especially when i'm reading all the comments in this thread!
Nice shelf you got there Leenart! ;)

This was by far, the best looking figure I've ever owned from HT.

I'm not a fan of IM, or even Marvel all that much, I just love robots. If you are on the fence about him, and have the means, get him. It's better than any other Im figure released thus far.

This was by far, the best looking figure I've ever owned from HT.

I'm not a fan of IM, or even Marvel all that much, I just love robots. If you are on the fence about him, and have the means, get him. It's better than any other Im figure released thus far.

I have a decent collection of Iron Man figures from Hot Toys and I agree this is by far my favorite one. The only other HT figure that is equally special to me is my 1/4 scale T-800 Endoskeleton.

Back