MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello all thanks too

nice beast in cage

You should not forget that this figurine was the favorite of the hot toys staff over the year of production according to an internal poll

:)
I did not know that but I can see it. It's a great figure. Thanks for sharing!

nicely done Scott! :clap

great addition to your great collection in your super great theater. :rock
Thanks poseidon!

Nice case :clap

My Monger is displayed with the Mk 3 BD's corpse laying under his foot. :lol
LOL. I can only imagine the possibilities once I receive the DC Mark III.

Scored one from a fellow member here. Can't wait to get this beast. Just in time for mk 3 release. He will go next to whiplash mk2 for now

Finally got Iron monger.. a tight fit but he's in. I noticed that this have the cracks on both legs but I can live with that considering I got it 50 bucks less than retail 2015-07-28 16.05.28.jpg

Attachments

• 20150728_155902.jpg
    20150728_155902.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 264
This is a really fantastic figure. I have mine boxed up at the moment though since I am doing some rearranging of the collection.

Looking to get one of these guys, to go toe-to-toe with my Threezero Atlas (I know, mixing scales—shock and horror). Just to confirm: mint figures without cracking exist, correct?

Looking to get one of these guys, to go toe-to-toe with my Threezero Atlas (I know, mixing scales—shock and horror). Just to confirm: mint figures without cracking exist, correct?

They all have cracking.
As far as i am aware. Anyone who says: "Mine doesn't have cracking", usually check it out and find theirs does. They just never realised before, lol.

Fair. As long as the figure remains totally functional I'm happy :wink1:

Now to actually go about finding one at a decent price...

Back