MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IM's stability is about as good as it gets given the length of his feet. Once you get him into a semi-crouching pose (not leaning too far forward) he's pretty stable.

Same here...bought an Iron Monger from Yodasan(excellent seller BTW)....BEAUTIFUL FIGURE!!!.. To previous owners...is this figure stable enough to sit on top of a Detolf without falling from it? it does not come with a stand, but just wanted some input on it.

Thanks in advance for your replies....

It's stable enough that it doesn't need a stand, however, I would recommend against putting it on top of a Detolf.
Take out one of your collectibles and put Monger on the inside in it's place. :D

Same here...bought an Iron Monger from Yodasan(excellent seller BTW)....BEAUTIFUL FIGURE!!!.. To previous owners...is this figure stable enough to sit on top of a Detolf without falling from it? it does not come with a stand, but just wanted some input on it.

Thanks in advance for your replies....

It's stable enough that it doesn't need a stand, however, I would recommend against putting it on top of a Detolf.
Take out one of your collectibles and put Monger on the inside in it's place. :D

I won this guy on eBay the other day ($350 shipped). All in all I'm extremely impressed with the quality and engineering that went into it - so much that I'm wondering what the hell took me so long to get him - LOL! He does have two miniscule cracks in the hip ball joints, which would have gone completely unnoticed if I hadn't known to look for them. Nothing that detracts from his awesome presence while on display.

With respect to stability, I've got him on top of my Detolfs and I'm not at all concerned with the possibility of his falling. Of course mine are in the basement on a slab floor, so they're quite isolated from any vibrations.

I was going to load a few photos but for some reason when I do they keep getting flipped sideways. Not sure what I'm doing wrong...

I still dont have this piece any leads on one (Prefer Canada) am willing to trade a brand new Thanos it even comes with shipper box and all

I finally opened this, fully expecting cracked legs but surprisingly that's not the case. Even the batteries work on the arms but I need new ones for the chest. I can see why the legs would crack, all the weight is in the upper body, so I'll try to find a stand to alleviate some of that but I still expect them to crack. Cool figure overall.

I finally opened this, fully expecting cracked legs but surprisingly that's not the case. Even the batteries work on the arms but I need new ones for the chest. I can see why the legs would crack, all the weight is in the upper body, so I'll try to find a stand to alleviate some of that but I still expect them to crack. Cool figure overall.

This one is still worth tracking down.
Good thing you got one in great condition. Congrats!

This is on my list of figures to eventually track down. Not being sure where to display it is the biggest hinderance at the moment.

I think we would see a die cast mark I first. Plus a die cast of iron monger would be over $600, and who would pay that?.....well ....:)

I think we would see a die cast mark I first. Plus a die cast of iron monger would be over $600, and who would pay that?.....well ....:)

Who will pay over $600...maybe the same folks who are waiting for Hulk buster :)

Also , what do you guys thinking of ditching the plastic for the diecast versions...worth it or will the plastic ones be worth anything after diecast ?

It took me a while to find a good deal on a complete and good condition Monger. I personally would be annoyed if they ever made a DC version, as I actually would prefer that. As much as I love this figure, he's light weight with thin cheap-feeling plastic.

Was finally able to get an Obadiah head and put a figure together.

FBC01112-BF4D-4D7F-8984-1D5CF1A6C77D.jpg

A big thank you to Terry for the inspiration on the pose. He is the sole reason why I picked up this guy along with another Diecast Mark III.

Monger rs.jpg

Back