MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW... in case someone want an affordable version of the Mark III crushed helmet. You can get one here.

TA78-01.gif

Is that all it's lacking? 1 inch?
That's actually not too bad.

Yeah, about 1 inch. Distributed to the whole body it would've given enough space to put a full 12-inch figure inside, or at least give the impression. If you look at screen grabs from IM you'll realize how big the Monger is in relation to Bridges' character, especially at the end when he opens up the suit. Still, at 17.5 inches this figure will be towering and the illusion convincing.

One inch higher and Monger would've been an almost perfect 1/6th. But at least we have it now and it looks awesome with the top down.

If they make him 1 inch bigger. How much wider would he have to be. I do think by just the pictures everyone is right about the head size. Then again how much more would it cost to make it bigger? $25/50?

Judging from the pic, that crushed helmet does look like it has brown instead of gold, but I guess you get what you pay for. At $11 shipped, that really ain't bad.

pics should go up soon if anyone over there got it.it is 5:30pm aussie time hete so it won't be far off.god...this could be my nxt purchase...

Back