MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the pics. All I can say is amazing!
Size, sculpt all great. Can't wait for this to come...

No doubt who the Boss is... It bears a resemblance to this comparison photo.

IronMongerHD137_zps889d1adc.jpg
shaq.jpg

couldn't resist and ordered this beast :yess:

now please HT give us a new and improved Mark III that comes with battle damaged parts :pray:

...now please HT give us a new and improved Mark III that comes with battle damaged parts :pray:

:lecture :yess:

Should be easy using the Mark II AU molds. Make a Mark III 'ultimate edition', switch out clean and battle damaged parts, flip up mask with head-sculpt...then he can be displayed BD with Monger, clean on his own, or in pieces with the Gantry! :wink1:

:lecture :yess:

Should be easy using the Mark II AU molds. Make a Mark III 'ultimate edition', switch out clean and battle damaged parts, flip up mask with head-sculpt...then he can be displayed BD with Monger, clean on his own, or in pieces with the Gantry! :wink1:

HT, PLEASE IRON MAN MARK III DX!!!!!:hi5::1-1::panic:

Mark III 2.0 is coming, just a matter of time. Besides, HT has to redeem itself for the ugly BD piece of crap it released a while back.

The ugly BD M iii got me started on hot toys. But I agree it really look out of place with the rest. Weird proportions...

Looking forward to get this monster, going to display this going against the Tumbler!

couldn't resist and ordered this beast :yess:

now please HT give us a new and improved Mark III that comes with battle damaged parts :pray:

Not owning one yet, what is the problem? I take it from what I seen posted to wait for the Mark 3 2.0 over the 1.0?

not sure if anyone's posted this link yet. video of ironmonger's movement range. very nice.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy-3iULlpS8[/ame]

Cannot wait . . . . . according to AE it ships in 30 days. Extremely happy I paid him off in Feb. Now I won't feel as bad for the onslaught of stuff that comes in Nov.

Also lots of other galleries via HT FB

Back