MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a true beauty! One of my favorites, and I'm a batman fan.
ff4d4d77cc67b79a67870ef71a60cb4c.jpg
48ac27af9a5cca611d2331e4da2a5126.jpg
2053f565cee7e0ba3b95e76fd9d1131e.jpg

I can't believe this figure is only a little more than it costed originally. It's my favorite Hot Toy and surprised the price hasn't skyrocketed.

I can't believe this figure is only a little more than it costed originally. It's my favorite Hot Toy and surprised the price hasn't skyrocketed.

It will... and soon IMO. They just didn't make that many of these. So glad I got mine coming later this week.

He's coming. Coming to give you jobs and affordable healthcare!!!! Run away!

C177EE74-A67C-4220-91E5-DBB01FF515F9.jpg

:lol:lol:rotfl

It will... and soon IMO. They just didn't make that many of these. So glad I got mine coming later this week.

It's probably going to be when the Diecast Mk III drops. People will go back, rewatch the first film and think 'I need an Iron Monger to go with this'.

Fantastic pics!

So what's a good price for this guy new? I have a potential deal but want to make sure I'm not overpaying.

Fantastic pics!

So what's a good price for this guy new? I have a potential deal but want to make sure I'm not overpaying.

I paid $500 shipped/excellent condition. There is a guy in the market thread selling his for $475 shipped. Not bad considering it retailed for $489+shipping. Good luck, it's amazing in hand pics don't do justice. Probably in my top 5 hot toys.

Paid $525 shipped for a brand new one off ebay. There was another one that was previously displayed at $460 but it sketched me out. Guy wouldn't answer offers or questions and there's no pics of the figure itself. Not to mention it was relisted from an auction where it sold in December...

Hot Toys Iron Monger Action Figure | eBay

Paid $525 shipped for a brand new one off ebay. There was another one that was previously displayed at $460 but it sketched me out. Guy wouldn't answer offers or questions and there's no pics of the figure itself. Not to mention it was relisted from an auction where it sold in December...

Hmmm, it was displayed but no pictures of the figure, then he says "Sold "AS IS". I did not take out the batteries." so it probably has damage from battery leakage, non-working lights and/or other physical damage.

I paid $500 shipped/excellent condition. There is a guy in the market thread selling his for $475 shipped. Not bad considering it retailed for $489+shipping. Good luck, it's amazing in hand pics don't do justice. Probably in my top 5 hot toys.

I would jump on that deal.

Nice to see people still jumping on this and enjoying him. It's hard to pick a favorite with so many great sets, but this is easily in my top 5. I never get sick of this guy. The engineering and posibility aren't things you see all the time. The just don't make stuff like this often. Even the Obadiah sculpt is great and has a better likeness than half of the releases over the past 2 years.

I had him posed with the sculpt showing and MK III BD EX crushed helmet for a long time; I just reposed him in full Monger mode and got fresh batteries this week. Fell in love all over again!

Congrats! That's a great price for a MISB. Only a little over retail. There aren't many even available on The Bay, and the ones that are are all $600-$800+

Oh and regarding the cracks, don't let that stop you if you're on the fence. The whole thing really is a non-issue. I've kept mine displayed in extreme poses from day 1 and the cracks never worsened (2 years and counting). Aside from not worsening, you won't even see them unless you're your turning the legs outward and activity looking for them. The are in a very hidden spot and too tiny to even see unless you're sticking your face in his crotch

Back