MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Second that!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422323823888.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422323823888.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 263
Hulk and Monger=shelf presence

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422324452119.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422324452119.jpg
    785.3 KB · Views: 258
Wow, impressive shots everyone. :clap

Hey Ironwoman, awesome set of images! What are your thoughts about the figure?

Hi! Great pics!!!!

I arrived here when checking if anybody has been in troubles when trying to remove the batteries. It is not a question of leaked batteries. It is simply that I cannot manage to remove the screw in the right arm of the Monger. After several tries the screw head is loosing the shape. On the contrary I have managed removing the screw of the another arm, but surprisingly in that case I cannot take the plastic tap out although the screw is removed. This is usually a very simple and easy process. Have you experienced any difficulty when taking batteries out of your Monger?

Thanks a lot!!!! I love this figure and I would heat to leave batteries inside and one day finding that they have leaked.

Anyone who's still thinking of getting this gorgeous monster should act now and get one. There are new collectors who would be having their first Mark III figure thanks to the diecast remake and chances are more people would be looking for this pair it with. I may speak too soon, but I don't see Monger getting remade or getting the diecast treatment in the near future, if at all.

Does anyone have it standing next to the original Mark III? Just want to get a better idea of size so when I finally bite I'm prepared.

The plastic panels on the arms are difficult to remove. It helps if you haven't trimmed your nails. It's very possible to get it open but it's not easy.

Thanks! That leaves some hope. However, the screw on the back was also so hard that I stopped of trying to remove it after the bad experience with the one in the arm (screw loosing the shape in my unsuccessful attempt). However, the screws in the IM Patriot are very easily removed. I don't know what is wrong with the screws (or the way they have been screwed) in my Monger. Consequently screws are still there and batteries are inside which is scaring when thinking that sooner or later they will leak...

Agreed.............That's why I cracked my sealed Monger. I knew I wanted him to be a long time member of my collection and I knew those batteries had to go. He was realeased what 4-5 years ago.....it's only a matter of time than boom leakage.

Worst case scenario use a dremel and drill out the screws, bring the destroyed srew to home depot and get a replacement.

Back