MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, they sure are. For future reference, I have yet to get an HT IM figure where they aren't already in the figure.

Thanks. I just opened him up and removed the batteries. They look like they will be hard to get back in though. What a sweet looking figure. I can't wait to get my new place so he can be properly displayed.

Thank you my friend, and thank you for making it possible for me to add it to my collection! Now you know why I said I liked the 42 helmet that came with the Centurion :) Someday I will get the crushed one. He will be well taken care of :)

QUOTE=The Chev;7243076]Looking good Ski! I'm glad you gave him a good home. That EX Helmet looks good in his hand. Now if you can only track down the crushed Mark 3 helmet!![/QUOTE]

Looking good Ski! I'm glad you gave him a good home. That EX Helmet looks good in his hand. Now if you can only track down the crushed Mark 3 helmet!!

I have a few spare MKIV helmets from Armor Test Tony. Been thinking about heating one up and giving it a squish with some pliers. I wonder if the paint would deform or just flake off...

Anyone tried this?

The armour test helmet is not hollow, and the work required to *make* it hollow is quite substantial. Without it being hollow, it would be next to impossible to crush it in a way that replicates the look in the movie.

null_zps224cc65a.jpg

null_zps0bd4563f.jpg

null_zps39342453.jpg

null_zps654aa892.jpg

null_zpscde39fc3.jpg

hey guys! I'm looking for some help with an Obidiah Stane kitbash. I've got all the parts except the body. I'm using the Pop Toys X03 blue suit. Any suggestions on what True Type body to use. I've found an article where it says to use a narrow shoulder body, but what number ttm would that be?

Thanks Guys!!!

The most recent official Narrow True Type is the TTM18. I don't have the Pop Toys suit but I'd imagine that a TTM16 or TTM21 would be more fitting for Obadiah than a Narrow. The 16 & 21 have bigger arms and better overall proportions

hey guys! I'm looking for some help with an Obidiah Stane kitbash. I've got all the parts except the body. I'm using the Pop Toys X03 blue suit. Any suggestions on what True Type body to use. I've found an article where it says to use a narrow shoulder body, but what number ttm would that be?

Thanks Guys!!!

The Tron Legacy Kevin Flynn figure was on a TTM18.
There are bootlegs available: Custom Ver 4 1 6 Narrow Shoulder Body for Hot Toys Muscular Club TTM21 Hitfigure | eBay

But there is also a new bootleg on the go which has a neck built in: Custom Narrow Shoulder Body with Neck 1/6 for Hot Toys Head Sculpt TTM21 | eBay
And also another bootleg of the more recent figure bodies from the likes of Coulson and Storm Shadow, etc.
1/6 Scale Male Body Series w/Highly Cost-Effective Edge MX02-B (Asian Skin Tone) | eBay

Loads of choice for putting together a custom figure.

i now have the Iron Monger! it took some time looking for it and more time convincing my wife! ( she doesnt like villains)... i will be posting my shots of the this new and old fav of mine soon!

Back