MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scored one if these bad boys from a fellow board member. Couldn't be happier with the figure.

Here's a few pics I just snapped of Iron Monger in my gradually growing MCU villains set up:

cafe013f8fbff70b6dbcddfd9bfb9fbc.jpg

a53d83480a2ffd86c88f20c5962b2de9.jpg

5e18ca4c5c8d26041486714f9ff64074.jpg

Sorry for the crappy phone pics. I gotta get an actual camera.

I think this is one of HT's best efforts -- one that WON'T make you say "it looks dated and I think a 2.0 is due" when you look at it 5 or so years from now.

Its all about the lighting + editing apps
Most phones have a pretty good camera
Play with it,you'd be surprised.
Scored one if these bad boys from a fellow board member. Couldn't be happier with the figure.

Here's a few pics I just snapped of Iron Monger in my gradually growing MCU villains set up:

cafe013f8fbff70b6dbcddfd9bfb9fbc.jpg

a53d83480a2ffd86c88f20c5962b2de9.jpg

5e18ca4c5c8d26041486714f9ff64074.jpg

Sorry for the crappy phone pics. I gotta get an actual camera.

Thanks. It is a mean team lol. Well, maybe not if you count Trevor. :lol

I'm unsure of what you mean by MMU, though. All three figures are based on characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, which is abbreviated as MCU.

I wanted to do something similar once but it was getting too expensive. My dream team would have been. IronMonger, Whiplash (armored), red skull and Loki. I only have IronMonger.

Whats the SRP for this piece? Been late to the game so did not have then pleasure of seeing it released .. Also how much would be fair price for this ? MIB or BIB

Quick question: Are the batteries pre-installed in Iron Monger. I have him MISB and wasn't sure if I should open him and remove the batteries to avoid leakage and or corrosion. Thanks.

Quick question: Are the batteries pre-installed in Iron Monger. I have him MISB and wasn't sure if I should open him and remove the batteries to avoid leakage and or corrosion. Thanks.

Yes, they sure are. For future reference, I have yet to get an HT IM figure where they aren't already in the figure.

Back