1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iron on sounds risky ,given the delicate nature of the suit ,would be safer with a self adhesive printable vinyl in my opinion , my nephew got some a while back and we used it for the 1/4 scale neca supes worked great
26722417273_0c8ee7d10f_z.jpg

while im in picture posting mode lol
here my evil supes with a reworked head i bought ,very pleased with it ,its a very nice and subtle rework ,not sure my photography and paint are showing off to its best advantage lol ,
27329714455_938ddbd159_c.jpg

27259504681_bea6937a09_z.jpg
26723741493_df3017f2e8_z.jpg
27080124820_38dc73ffbb_z.jpg

Everyone aware of the melting emblem? After I saw this I checked mine and it was starting to go the same way.

Mine is good too. I wonder if this is related to posing causing small amounts of bending on the shield? It seems odd it would only "melt" in those two places in such a pronounced way but nowhere else.

I've had suit issues with mine. (Thread came off on a leg very early on) Question: If I get a new suit, how do I go about removing the old one and putting the new one on?

I donated mine away after the emblem cracked and bought a new one. Didn't wanted the hassle of selling a defective figure.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

image.jpg

Anyone with this problem (asymmetry in the neck)?

The belly also has a lump on the right side ...

I think you may have posted this in the incorrect thread.

Anyway, I see maybe an ever so slight asymmetry, but to be honest, it looks fine; looks like any other BvS Supes. What it does look like though is the sculpt needs to be very slightly turned to the left if you're going for a straight on look. In addition, I think the way the cape wraps around the neck on each side actually helps give the asymmetrical illusion more so than it is the actual suit being off. The cape on his left shoulder stays more on the lining of the collar of the suit, whereas the cape on his right shoulder comes off of it and wraps around a little closer to his neck. Something I've noticed that most of the BvS figures I've seen do.

I wouldn't let it consume you. Your figure looks great.

Can the elbow joints be detached from the upper arm like the bottom? I noticed mine were upside down and it creates a weird lump on his upper arm. I can't, for the life of me, get the joint out.
c1e17f9f5d8bd311f51e452cfef2fa96.jpg

aeaa77c2e0b181fd163202b1b40e0915.jpg

4hw5fo.jpgcan you tell me which color to use for the neck? I'm not a perfectionist, I just want to know which color is closest to the skin of the neck because it is a bit of paint is removed. if you could tell me color and brand

Back