1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics!

I still love this figure as well, one of the best sculpts HT has done in my opinion. For some reason though, the hand pegs slide out very easily of the sockets in the arms.

Nice pics!

I still love this figure as well, one of the best sculpts HT has done in my opinion. For some reason though, the hand pegs slide out very easily of the sockets in the arms.

The forearms were bespoke items and aren't glued tightly together. If you slide the sleeves up, you can add a 5mm strip of vinyl tape around a bit and make the forearm tighter.

The forearms were bespoke items and aren't glued tightly together. If you slide the sleeves up, you can add a 5mm strip of vinyl tape around a bit and make the forearm tighter.

Ah, thanks for the tip! :duff

I presume this is/was a common thing then?

That's good to know that it's not just mine then and is something pervasive. I may try that tape mod. The pegs aren't loose to the point where the hands just fall right out on their own due to the looser pegs, it's just simply very easy to slide them out.

That's good to know that it's not just mine then and is something pervasive. I may try that tape mod. The pegs aren't loose to the point where the hands just fall right out on their own due to the looser pegs, it's just simply very easy to slide them out.

Yeah. At first i tried tape around the peg, but that just forced the forearms further apart. So you have to go with tape to tighten the forearm pieces so the peg is tighter.

It's awesome that this figure still stands with the best now
9e4b89ef3aa052e0ae53f3099e6c51c2.jpg

I think that it is Hot Toys's best figure to date (quality+likeness vs dollar spent).
This one put HT on the map for many collectors, me included.
It still is my favorite along with MoS's Superman, let's hope the next "S" is as good as these.

I think that it is Hot Toys's best figure to date (quality+likeness vs dollar spent).
This one put HT on the map for many collectors, me included.
It still is my favorite along with MoS's Superman, let's hope the next "S" is as good as these.

Indeed. Both figures are very impressive.

anyone know if this figure have neck issues? It seem the neck socket is cracking on mine.

All seems fine with mine. The only "issue" is just the the wrist pegs fit loosely in the arm sockets, but I've been informed this was a common issue for this figure straight out of the box due to the type of body used.

All seems fine with mine. The only "issue" is just the the wrist pegs fit loosely in the arm sockets, but I've been informed this was a common issue for this figure straight out of the box due to the type of body used.

thanks for the info...

I just got this bad boy brand new from Thailand for $300 (including shipping). What an awesome figure. All I need now is Gal WW and I'll have MY Holy Trinity which includes the Keaton Batman (Returns).

Back