1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This the Evil version but wanted to show off my somewhat completed fortress of solitude display.
Need to find a permanent spot somewhere but pretty much done. After add leds in display.

Has anyone else had a problem with the post leaning forward in the ice base? It appears that after being displayed for a couple of years that the mounting hole has been stretched.

Yes. I have that issue, I think the entire ice base warps a little over time, too.

Yes. I have that issue, I think the entire ice base warps a little over time, too.

Yeah, that happened to me too. I was thinking about hollowing out the base so a plate could be inserted that I could screw a metal rod into, but I haven't had the time lately.

For now, I have him holding on to these

Attachments

• IMG_1971c.jpg
    IMG_1971c.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_1972c.jpg
    IMG_1972c.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 214
I put the base away and just have it on the oval base now with Keaton Bats. It seemed like everytime i entered the room the crystal thingys would be down, id fix then down again.

Would you even want to be hit by Mijolnir swung by Superman?

Based on the inscribed print, Superman would also posses the power of Thor.

Yeah, that happened to me too. I was thinking about hollowing out the base so a plate could be inserted that I could screw a metal rod into, but I haven't had the time lately.

For now, I have him holding on to these

Sometimes less is more [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my favorite figures as well, and this is well past 200 pieces ago in the MMS line. Still one of HT's best sculpts/likenesses in my opinion.

The only thing I wish is that the S was fabric and sewn in as part of the fabric of the suit, as opposed to merely ironed on.

Yea, this figure still holds up incredibly well considering how old it is. I wouldn't mind seeing a new one, though. As great as the first one is, and always will be, I'm sure a 2.0 would be even better. Obviously it won't happen, but I'd certainly welcome it if it did.

Back