1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, this figure still holds up incredibly well considering how old it is. I wouldn't mind seeing a new one, though. As great as the first one is, and always will be, I'm sure a 2.0 would be even better. Obviously it won't happen, but I'd certainly welcome it if it did.

Even if they did do a 2.0, I don't know that they could improve on that sculpt. It's pretty much perfect.

These figures still stand the test of time
6726a718723c74242f3d6eb92f417d76.jpg

Had this figure about 6 months now and mostly just used the fist hands but changed to the relaxed hands today. Thought it would look more realistic for a museum pose, so is it just me or are they oversized? They just look huge on mine and it doesn't help that it seems near impossible to get the costume to fully cover the wrist pegs.

Still a very good figure by today's standards, but I think a 2.0 could be better still.

I've seen pics with a body swap and custom cape and it looks far superior to the stock figure. Would be excellent if made with the quality of the BvS figs.

alway liked the mattel suit and how the emblem looked more movie accurate and better integrated into the suit so after a mishap with the emblem on one of my hot toys suits ,i took the plunge and swapped them out ,like the way it looks so swapped out the head for a reworked hot toys one

31523489811_a6482d3861_z.jpg
31523491321_7738203be4_z.jpg

the reworked head puts me in mind of the look reeve had in superman 4 ,not a great film but adds a bit of diversity to my superman display :lol

30829116763_5a56dc377d_z.jpg

92226_0.jpg
[/IMG]
MK-Merged2.jpg

Last edited:
This figure is still one of HT best, in my opinion. Out of my entire collection, this one is easily the most discernible because of the bright colors.

This figure is still one of HT best, in my opinion. Out of my entire collection, this one is easily the most discernible because of the bright colors.

Likewise, this is a figure i'd never consider selling unless they did make an improved version. My collection would feel incomplete without him.

Do you feel the relaxed hands on yours look a little oversized for his body? I wonder if I'm just being ocd but they look big and kinda awkward on mine when held by his sides.

Great pictures! :clap

Likewise, this is a figure i'd never consider selling unless they did make an improved version. My collection would feel incomplete without him.

Do you feel the relaxed hands on yours look a little oversized for his body? I wonder if I'm just being ocd but they look big and kinda awkward on mine when held by his sides.

I've had the fists on for quite awhile, I only had the relaxed hands on for a brief time when I first got him. I don't recall thinking they were too oversized.

Found this short video of the figure sporting a custom suit designed by CapedWonder, who specializes in making 1/1 replica Superman outfits, at a request made a custom replica 1/6 scale version to fit this figure. They didn't mass produce it, it was just done as a custom per someone's request. Best custom suit I've seen for this figure personally, as I really like the cape and how the S glyph was done on it, as well as the S glyph on the front of the suit. Though I do think I like the stock HT trunks and belt a bit better, as the material of the belt in the film to me looked more similar to what HT did and the belt loops hug the belt tighter.

Did any of you guys try to add a more muscular body to this suit? Or maybe sculpt some muscles to the reeves body?

Back