1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Superman month isn't over . . .

...and thank you, Kamandi, for the awesome Superman month sigs.:rock

Thanks. I already have the 1/3 scale costume because I am "BobbyC's associate" who commissioned that costume and provided the makers with the patterns and details for its creation.

It truly is an amazing piece of work considering the scale.

I think that a costume upgrade would greatly benefit the HT figure but for me - I've realised that I'm just not into 1/6 scale. I guess I just prefer the larger scale of PF's (and Bob's 1/3 scale work of course).

Honestly, if you don't like it, who am I to tell you what to think? What I know is that I like it, and in the end, that's all I give a damn about. However, Cking, if the outfit is what you don't like about it, I'd reconsider selling, if you check the customs interest thread, BobbyC (and his associates) are going to be producing a high quality 1/6th suit for this guy. Their 1/3rd suit looks incredible, so you may want to check that out.

Got mine from OSB today, very happy with it. But was surprised by how dark the flesh tone was in person compared to the pictures on here, are people finding that there are lighter/ darker versions? Also, there is a shiny patch on his neck, whats the best way to remove it?

sigpic7235_19.gif

:duff .

Please cking, a mod has asked that this be dropped.

I'm trying to resist the urge to put you on ignore because I think you do know what you're talking about and would have something to offer in the realm of a Reeve custom, but you are spoiling this thread for me.

I'm replying to people's comments - not trolling.

You're here in general. You admittedly have no interest in 1/6 as you clearly stated, yet are here in a 1/6 product thread, trash talking a figure you have no interest in and calling people names, that constitutes as trolling. You can't even have an adult discussion without calling me names or tossing in homophobic slurs. :huh

My 2nd fig will be here next week...this hobby is fueling my OCD I needed one on display and one minty fresh...I'm again excited for this to be delivered even though I have one on display.

My 2nd fig will be here next week...this hobby is fueling my OCD I needed one on display and one minty fresh...I'm again excited for this to be delivered even though I have one on display.

That will be 89 Batman for me :rock

I think this figure is just what the doctor ordered for rekindling interest in a market that seemed a bit jaded as of late. :lol

just received mine from osb, 1st class service!. figure is perfect in my opinion, but the only minor nitpik i have is that the crystals on my base dont seem to sit in their slots very well. Figure is awesome though!!! well done hot toys!

OK now for my gripes about my favorite figure if the year (why talk about how cool it is right? who wants to hear that?)

- Arms cant go down far enough on the side
- shiny spots on some heads
- the damn zipper
- ice and base yada yada

and the big one for me

the LOGO for the record i think its too small, but they sre majority wise a little crooked.
I spent a good hour last night looking on the thread, when i could swear mine was crooked, though subtle. it seems most are like this, a few looked to be straighter and a few looked to be really crooked.

Had i not seen here the gusy who got REALLY crooked logos i might not have bothered to think about it.

it sits straight but the bottom peak of it is not evenly distributed between his pecs, there is more pec on his left than right.

:exactly: That is my only major gripe

I think this figure is just what the doctor ordered for rekindling interest in a market that seemed a bit jaded as of late. :lol

I'm still jaded when it comes to the possibility of anything HT rubber related melting like a witch on a yellow brick road.

Back