1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

intothevoid - are you going to let thenammagazine's comments go without consequence even after your second warning?

Can't have one rule for one and another rule for everyone else.

Here's a random idea.. if you don't like it, post why and move on. Stop:horse. If you like it, post why, take some pics and move on. Just a thought.

Personally I love this figure, I have 4 of them.

Yessir, this figure is all kinds of awesome. It is perfect in all the ways that count. I can't get over how happy I am to have this amazingly screen-accurate representation of Reeve's Superman on my shelf. I don't know if I could be more satisfied actually. The nitpicky things that I believe one or two people have mentioned somewhere in this thread don't bother me in the slightest.

This is an amazing figure that I wish I could pick up. Unfortunately, as you all know, SS recently got the Batman license (they say DC, but they don't seem to be in much of a rush to produce non-Bat items.) Therefore I gotta save up for that and the TDKR onslaught coming this summer. Cheers to this that got this beautiful piece.

I have the figure SO I CAN POST MY THOUGHTS ABOUT IT. Since when did posting comments about a figure owned by someone become trolling?

Once again - I ask what your interest is in this thread and please confirm if you've got this figure?

To Maglor - how can you possibly expect someone to stay quiet when they are faced with the kind of garbage which gets thrown out by the likes of thenammagazine?

I'm not going to take that sort of crap quietly.

You know what? It's totally and utterly OK you don't like this figure. Seriously you have nothing to defend. I've hated a lot of figures people seem to like , leonidas is one of them, not getting why it was so revered and had to deal with a bunch of maniacs trying to convince me I'm crazy because I don't like it.

Who cares. Me personally I love it!

U can post here, why not, I don't care, no one should. There are some, one in particular who immaturely beat a dead horse when it comes to things like this, they come off worse than the guy who posted his opinion and resort to silly name calling.

It's all good bros.

Anyway hot damn I'm loving this superman one of hot toys best of all time in my personal opinion!

Here's a random idea.. if you don't like it, post why and move on. Stop:horse. If you like it, post why, take some pics and move on. Just a thought.

It appears you have 4 sorry inferior figures. :dunno

You know guys it is possible that not everyone likes this figure you know.

I love it so much though as for the gripes I have gripes with every single one of my figures.

The only real _____ I have though is that these QC issues are really continuing to downright piss me off. Shiny spots on heads and crooked logos are not ok. At least it's not the overwhelming majority like the exclusive Bruce Wayne that has problems. I guess that's one positive.

Again playing devils advocate here the guy is just responding to the immature backlash that he's being met with. This forum is the worst with stuff like that when some specific members, and they always seem to be the same handful of members disagree they like to attack the guy. In a thread like this where 99 percent of us love the figure it can be quite an annoying and alienating experience to deal with all the people trying to tell you to shut up for posting your thoughts. You have stones thrown out at you and if you try and deflect them 5 more join In on the stoning.

Irregardless I'm not helping the issue posting about this either I know so I'll stop so it blows over finally... But I think that needed to be said

Anyway I can't wait to mess around with this guy later! He looks so great in his suit! So realistic! Info find im continually pushing down his manties though, the hips look weird when they rise too high.

Some AMAZInG poses in this thread by the way! Maglors especially, Maglor you are a natural at posing.

Remy and voduns look great too!:hi5:

Last edited:

Just got mine today,
AMAZING piece,love the packaging,love the figure,
Really glad I got him now,
Looking forward to the weekend when I can have some more time to set him up and display him :)

Kindest regards
Tys

You know what there was one guy a few pages back who was saying he thought the box was a bit much, after thinking about it and initially being wowed I kinda agree lol. The experience of the unboxing was great though. I'm addicted to the unboxing if a new figure. Seriously addicted. It's unhealthy :(

Well happy thanksgiving everyone :wave very thankful for the awesome figures coming out this year bats supes cap joker etc.. and next its like a great dream to actualy own some of these amazing pieces of art....:duff happy holidays and cheers everyone.....

I like this figure. He has a nice package on him...:D

yes love the "Packaging" design of this figure :rotfl

It's just as well. I bet you wanna be like this guy:

d7870b74.jpg

:wave :)

:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

The photo is about the wrapped belt buckle which I had to glue to sit right!

Got the SS Ex today and wow,this one looks even better in person.I really hope HT will do a Clark Kent because he is,to me,just as important as Superman.A DX 2 in 1 Superman/Clark Kent would have made this figure so much more popular.

Back