1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxPBBaQFKaA&feature=related[/ame] NEW pics of superman ..WISH WAS BRANDON but anyways new suit new figure ,new actor life rolls on ..........

Thanks for posting a month old pic

In not specific thread

back on topic this figure AWESOME....

untitled3-1.png

:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxPBBaQFKaA&feature=related NEW pics of superman ..WISH WAS BRANDON but anyways new suit new figure ,new actor life rolls on ..........

Holy crap i never seen that before!

:hi5:

There's a new Superman movie, AND he's got a new suit!
:thud:

(They should get someone like Russell Crowe to play Jor-El, but that's likely crazy talk!)

Wonder if Zod will be in the Movie, GOD i can't wait now thanks for posting!

Last edited:

So has anyone heard when One Sixth Bruce will be shipping these to UK buyers?

I emailed them a few weeks ago, only to be told on here that they were away on vacation, but I'm assuming they're back now and they haven't replied to me yet.

I've never ordered from them before so not getting any reply is a bit worrying, especially as there's no phone number on their website to call them and ask.

So has anyone heard when One Sixth Bruce will be shipping these to UK buyers?

I emailed them a few weeks ago, only to be told on here that they were away on vacation, but I'm assuming they're back now and they haven't replied to me yet.

I've never ordered from them before so not getting any reply is a bit worrying, especially as there's no phone number on their website to call them and ask.

BreakersRevenge is a member of this forum and basically is OSB. He's absolutely solid and you'll have no worries at all getting a response as soon as his vacation's over :)

Didn't someone recently post pics with an Asian figure proving he does not have Asian skin tones?

Don't forget there are parts of the UK (Scotland and the north of England in particular) where the typical skin tone is white with a slight hint of icy blue. Anything darker than that is deemed to be a tan.

Don't forget there are parts of the UK (Scotland and the north of England in particular) where the typical skin tone is white with a slight hint of icy blue. Anything darker than that is deemed to be a tan.

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

can't wait

Holy crap i never seen that before!

:hi5:

There's a new Superman movie, AND he's got a new suit!
:thud:

(They should get someone like Russell Crowe to play Jor-El, but that's likely crazy talk!)

Wonder if Zod will be in the Movie, GOD i can't wait now thanks for posting!

sarcasm01.jpg

BreakersRevenge is a member of this forum and basically is OSB. He's absolutely solid and you'll have no worries at all getting a response as soon as his vacation's over :)

Thanks guys, I'll just wait to hear back from them.

Back