1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Considering it could be like this. (to the right) ..I'd say it's great.

IMG_0378.jpg

See, told you the dude was a weirdo :lol

Can we get back to what's important and that is....
IMG_0397.jpg

Not this....there's another thread for this
IMG_0399.jpg

If it ships on the 14th I'll have in hand by the 18th, and my birthday is the 20th.

Gonna try and hold off opening it on the 18th and open on my B-day. Doubt I'll be that strong though :lol

I agree with both Toylion and Maglor. HOWEVER when you hold both SS and HT Indy in your hands, already you can tell how solid the HT body is making the overall figure of Indy fantastic compared to the Pinocchio body of SSC. :yess:

Yeah, Indys Prometheus body is pure crap, but that's not the point.

Comparing sculpt alone (not paint, not clothes, not body) HT can't compare to Trever's awesome work.

If it ships on the 14th I'll have in hand by the 18th, and my birthday is the 20th.

Gonna try and hold off opening it on the 18th and open on my B-day. Doubt I'll be that strong though :lol

There is no way you will be able to resist when you see the box.
:lol

No way, dude. You know the box will be opened within 37 seconds of you first seeing it. :lol

SWEET! I jumped on the wait list for the exclusive Reeves when SS emailed me that 5 orders were cancelled/declined. I just got the email confirming the conversion to fill my wait list. I am stoked. Thats twice in 2 months I had wait list orders filled. The other was Spiderman.

No way you are going to be that strong... that would be like expecting you to not play with yourself for 2 days :lol

One thing I do know that you're getting it on the 18th is because there is a REASON, I don't know what the reason is...I don't know, It's not to wait to open it on your B-day. Open it on the 18th! :wink1:

0301.jpg

0311.jpg
[/QUOTE]

To keep it more movie accurate, he needs to be in water. Let's see someone pull that off.

Back