1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

indeed, im looking forward to this figure coming out, ive got some superman statues but no figures, wish i had ordered the SSC ex with the kryptonite, but even without it, i think this figure is going to look really cool

Jump on the Wait List. There's still a high probability that it'll convert once he starts to ship.

i know some people have been critising this figure for not being entirely film accurate, but when i first saw it, i was really impressed by the detail of the figure, just had to order it lol

The colors are great it just looks like he's wearing a pool liner. The rubberish armor worked for Batman but this body suits rubbery look doesn't work for Supes. At least not in my eye.

It makes me think of a blue Nuclear Man. He too had the same texture. I can't help think of a snake like texture as a bad guy but then I never really thought of the alien like texture.

nah, just the normal one, thats why i was saying, even without getting the kryptonite, its still going to be a really cool figure

Oh, no doubt. I was just saying that if you wanted the Ex, there's still a good chance it'll convert.

i thought about cancelling my order with OSB and ordering the ex from SSC, but then i lose my NRD and i think im better off just keeping the order with OSB, i might be wrong but i don't see them changing it from the normal figure to ex

it works for me and it looks so much better then the 'prototype' head that hot toys is using.

So what about the boots? I guess no pointed toe flight poeses for Superman.

fry.jpg

:nono Tsss tsss tsss...
:lecture It should be known to render unto Caesar what is Caesar's: The Fry is Belgian, guys! :D

CR is one freaky looking guy. Creeps me out.

The colors in that pic are fan-altered.

Here are shots of the suit, courtesy of Grange Wallis:

Is that a muscle suit or did this guy really bulk up that big?! Holy cow. After seeing the Immortal trailer, I didn't think the guy would be able to fill out a Superman suit. Clearly, I was incorrect.

I like it even less now that I see the colors are different. :lol But like nam said, I'll wait to see how it translates to the big screen to pass final judgement.

Just noticed too that everything has that same Spalding pattern on it. Even the boots. Seems to me they'd at least make those as well as the "S" look a little different.

Why do all superhero costumes have to have that basketball texture now? What's wrong with just fabric? :slap

Back