1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

the Terminator 2 T800 Arnold is spot-on perfection. at two hundred-dollars I want perfection :peace

Well then in that case, since you desire perfection it should run you
far more than a mere $200. Two hundred dollars isn't much for the
sculpt we already have. I mean its not as if you're obligated to make
the purchase:dunno

Last edited:

attachment.php

Another thing about the changes that bothers me is the thickening of the neck, because the Hot Toys picture gives an impression the the neck is too skinny, but at other angles you can see the neck is fine.

246709_169677483093558_100001539211202_404419_2399138_n.jpg

For poseability purposes the neck is probably fine, but the facial features certainly have room for improvement, that much is clear.

Another thing about the changes that bothers me is the thickening of the neck, because the Hot Toys picture gives an impression the the neck is too skinny, but at other angles you can see the neck is fine.

246709_169677483093558_100001539211202_404419_2399138_n.jpg

angle is everything. the neck looks good to me too p.s. good work on youtube:)

I'm sorry I wasn't really aiming the ungrateful remark at anyone in particular. I really think that in hindsight it was a bit harsh, I could edit it, but I think I'll let it stand as is.

On another point though I remember how bad that Blade figure looked, the sculpt was not Snipes, now I wish I had the money for it, because just ... WOW. Oh well, you live and you learn. But this is a must have, day one purchase and I'm sure there will be tweaks made to it.

I'm not ungrateful i love the Figure and I'm buying 2 but it is not perfect and it Could be perfect

Well clearly its perfect enough to justify the purchase of two:exactly:

You're Right the 3,000 Superman Cinemaquette is not perfection:thud:

That would actually make more sense.:lol

Last edited:

what was the post #? I'm on page 45 as the last page

I completely forgot about posts per page :slap This comparison pic will do the rounds for a while yet no doubt.

Well clearly its perfect enough to justify the purchase of two:exactly:

that it is :exactly:

Try not to confuse excellence with perfection kids.

Bring on NOV.

I just had a guy on Facebook pretty upset with me, because I am defending the figure, and things got personal.
Thing is I love how this figure looks, but I have other stuff, like my Dad having a major operation after his heart attack, rather than get into major arguments with people over a figure. I don't think I will comment on it any more. I will say this though. This film holds a lot of good memories for me, it's one of the films my Dad took me to see back in the 70's, and he even got me into Superman by buying me the comics, and dressing my bedroom in Superman wallpaper. I guess that's why I am so passionate about it.

The hs could be improved in a big way with a few changes, but people seem to be happy the way it is. its a shame. Ill buy it anyway, but it wont be one of my top figures.

I just had a guy on Facebook pretty upset with me, because I am defending the figure, and things got personal.
Thing is I love how this figure looks, but I have other stuff, like my Dad having a major operation after his heart attack, rather than get into major arguments with people over a figure. I don't think I will comment on it any more. I will say this though. This film holds a lot of good memories for me, it's one of the films my Dad took me to see back in the 70's, and he even got me into Superman by buying me the comics, and dressing my bedroom in Superman wallpaper. I guess that's why I am so passionate about it.

people can be evil. hope your Father's operation goes good

the Terminator 2 T800 Arnold is spot-on perfection. at two hundred-dollars I want perfection :peace

This figure is sooo perfect... As a sequoia compared with maple :dunno

tumblr_lki0tc1ZIU1qhruwq.gif

I went ahead and removed that comment on FB for you. Best Wishes.

246758_203084089733803_162643873777825_517712_2018656_n.jpg

Now THAT'S what I've been saying all along. Come up with THIS Chris Reeve, and I'm buying!!!!

Did you make this manip? If you did, you are one helluvaguy! WOW!!!!!:yess::yess::yess::yess:

Wow seriously ruined the sculpt for me. I just posted it on their facebook page. :monkey5

Edit- It's already been posted like 3 times nevermind. Post removed!

Btw..pre-ordered, "AS IS".:yess:

Wow seriously ruined the sculpt for me. I just posted it on their facebook page. :monkey5

Edit- It's already been posted like 3 times nevermind. Post removed!

its impossible to keep up with this thread!!

Nothing to keep up with. Its a broken record.

Back