MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just leave the vest open since thats how it was towards the end of the film after Gray Daniels opened it to mush up Barneys insides. the area that annoys me the most on the vest is the garbage velcro that doesnt hold fully

If you're referring to the shoulders and the tops not laying down fully, it's because you're supposed to slide the ends into slits in the back shoulders, they show it in the instructions.

So HT were supposed to make Statham and Li right?Well..........:slap

I predicted this,allthough i would really love to own a Statham or Lundgren to go with Barney.

If you're referring to the shoulders and the tops not laying down fully, it's because you're supposed to slide the ends into slits in the back shoulders, they show it in the instructions.

thanks MaulFan, I bought mine used without instructions so I didn't get the chance to see that but thanks for the information.

Got this in the mail today. I've wanted this one for quite a while so happy I got him. Dressed him after I had a few drinks which was a mistake. I'll be shopping for a new black t-shirt.

Love his tattoos.

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

so Lee is coming back for the sequel after all so there is still hope for his figure

I wonder how gory they are going to make Rourke's death and who will play his daughter? cool that Van Damn is going to be the main villain and have lots of tattoes maybe he and Strahan can have a good fight but probably we wont get his figure.

so Lee is coming back for the sequel after all so there is still hope for his figure

I wonder how gory they are going to make Rourke's death and who will play his daughter? cool that Van Damn is going to be the main villain and have lots of tattoes maybe he and Strahan can have a good fight but probably we wont get his figure.

I met that guy a few years back while I was having lunch at this Chinese restaurant in downtown Los Angeles. I hope his character is beaten into a pulp :blissysmi

HOT TOYS, please give us something ... Sylvester Stallone line hybernates ...

usually how long does Hot toys announce a new figure for the film, since Expendables 2 is starting to shoot in a couple of weeks will they announce the Strahan or Lee figures soon?

Back