MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
path_53930.jpg

Arnie looks like he got himself fit in his post-political days, good for him.

it's too bad Hot Toys wasn't around 20 years ago because we probably would have gotten one of these too

275040__450.jpg

yeah I had that too but the orange was too bright

its one thing to talk about them together but wow seeing them all in one photo Willis, Norrus, Lunden and Strahan really august cant come soon enough

Image_1073011_6.jpg

I've been going back and forth about the Strahan head that's floating around on EBay, but I can't seem to pull the trigger on it. I've just got this hope that Hot Toys will keep their word eventually and give us a Christmas figure.

he kind of looks the same as the first so if Hot Toys was waiting for the sequel then I can appreciate the wait. i was watching the avengers trailer and and it says 2012 also so I am very afraid Hot Toys will divert all their attention to that and give us nothing here.

now is the time to milk expendables license.

^^
I'm suprised there's been no news on a Christmas figure. I thought Barney sold pretty well & I'm quite sure there's a demand for a Stathan figure.

I dont know, not really feeling this moustache over goatee sly but does it give Hot Toys a chance to make Barney Ross 2?

1slai4.jpg

Ha, I don't mind the tache, Hulk Hogan like. Looking forward to the new film, really enjoyed the 1st one for what it was :)

yeah well if he uses the same toothpick again as in the first expendables I think we need to hope they will have a Barney Ross 2 so Hot Toys can fix it right this time and not give us the Rambo knife again. also I would like a fully clothed Barney Ross so we dont have to fidget with the vest again

this will be the civilian alternate dress, at least its better than the ugly see breaze shirt from the first

300230_224849430907528_115601671832305_623202_764123906_n.jpg

Last edited:
yeah I had that too but the orange was too bright

its one thing to talk about them together but wow seeing them all in one photo Willis, Norrus, Lunden and Strahan really august cant come soon enough

Image_1073011_6.jpg

Lundgren just towers over everyone else... :lol

Ha yeah, the mans a giant. The others arnt exactly midgets either :lol a HT Lundgren would be awesome & clearly he would need to be bigger than 12" :)

Ha yeah, the mans a giant. The others arnt exactly midgets either :lol a HT Lundgren would be awesome & clearly he would need to be bigger than 12" :)

Dolph's figure would need to be 13" to be perfect. At least it wouldn't be 14" like the Ivan Drago figure. :panic:

I've been going back and forth about the Strahan head that's floating around on EBay, but I can't seem to pull the trigger on it. I've just got this hope that Hot Toys will keep their word eventually and give us a Christmas figure.

I endorse it, I'm sure Hot Toys would have a stunning likeness, but the Headplay one is pretty good, and the paint is up to Hot Toys' level. If you have a spare HT body and source some parts, it's pretty easy to bash a Christmas.

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

speaking of 13" this will be released December 13th!

308937_10150866529575444_10150112274840444_21241437_91486012_n.jpg

Day before my b/day, cool. It may not have been the epic film that many fans had hoped for, but I still had fun with it. So definitely curious to see this alternate cut.

Back