MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well the latest cast for Expendables now includes John Travolta and Chick Norris but they say noticeably absent was Jet Lee, so what if he is not in the sequel can they still make his figure?

well the latest cast for Expendables now includes John Travolta and Chick Norris but they say noticeably absent was Jet Lee, so what if he is not in the sequel can they still make his figure?

:horror :horror :horror
Motivate__Chick_Norris_by_razorsandrosary.jpg

:D

Li being a big asian movie star, I'd say it would be a no-brainer for Hot Toys. But the fact that it was a character in a foreign movie and he may not be in the second one, may jeopardize a possible figure.

do you think Hot Toys should make another Barney Ross Stallone Expendables 2 with new tattoos or another member? AND did Hot Toys ever say why they removed Jennifer Flavor's face from their first figure since Stallone had that on during the film?

1309433685stallone_tattoo1.jpg

Any Hot Toys Stallone figures from this point forward will reflect what's seen on screen. Stallone had specific tats as Barney Ross, his own natural tats were replaced in the short scene where his arms are seen clearly, you can get glimpses of Stallone's tats at points, but the figure tats are Barney's tats, and if they need to do tats for a future Stallone, it'll be whatever he has for the movie it's based on.

Any Hot Toys Stallone figures from this point forward will reflect what's seen on screen. Stallone had specific tats as Barney Ross, his own natural tats were replaced in the short scene where his arms are seen clearly, you can get glimpses of Stallone's tats at points, but the figure tats are Barney's tats, and if they need to do tats for a future Stallone, it'll be whatever he has for the movie it's based on.

:exactly:

:)

fixed. thanks Maulfan I was watching it again last night and youre right Sly had the Flavor tattoo covered for the film. I dont recall seeing any tattoos shown on Jet Lee so I wonder where they would put that on a figure, with Strahan he has the skull and raven on this right forearm. not sure what hot toys is waiting for on those two.

if I want to recreate the scenes when he is on the plane, do I need to remove the leather belt and gun holders on the black pants or does he keep them on throughout?

if I want to recreate the scenes when he is on the plane, do I need to remove the leather belt and gun holders on the black pants or does he keep them on throughout?

If you're referring to the escape scene, he's just wearing the casual gear (tshirt, jeans, brown belt).

Also, to avoid confusion and help you find info, the actor's name is Jason Statham, not Strahan.

If you're referring to the escape scene, he's just wearing the casual gear (tshirt, jeans, brown belt).

Also, to avoid confusion and help you find info, the actor's name is Jason Statham, not Strahan.

thanks MaulFan, sorry I should have been more specific regarding the scenes - it's three parts, first when they roll the opening credits and he's sitting on the plane alone smoking a cigar, the second they head back to Vilena to get Sandra when he's sitting telling Li about the fight with Jensen , and last when they leave Vilena after he says bye to Sandra. for the last scene he hangs the guns behind Li so I was wondering if that's the accurate thing to do for that pose, remove the holders and belt on his pants. thanks!

thanks MaulFan, sorry I should have been more specific regarding the scenes - it's three parts, first when they roll the opening credits and he's sitting on the plane alone smoking a cigar, the second they head back to Vilena to get Sandra when he's sitting telling Li about the fight with Jensen , and last when they leave Vilena after he says bye to Sandra. for the last scene he hangs the guns behind Li so I was wondering if that's the accurate thing to do for that pose, remove the holders and belt on his pants. thanks!

He has the whole rig(gunbelt and pistols) hanging behind him. That's the reason I put the holsters on a separate belt. How could he have remove it and still have the holster still on the belt otherwise.

100_4911.jpg

100_4895.jpg

very nice, I guess I will just leave the gun holders on the pants and just circulate them to the back so no one can see it. I still laminate that they didn't include a cigar accessory because that would have been nice for the plane scenes

so last night I tried to adjust the vest and one of those round elastic balls that your suppose to reinsert the strap into snapped and broke. I wasn't expecting that but has this happened to anyone else yet also?

this is how the original Expendables tattoo looks like not sure why it is dated 2007 though

C_10.jpg

Back