MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes it does I wish they would announce some of the actresses since Charisma Carpeter and the other person arent in the sequel

I felt 1:1 with Statham on that scene, it's what I would do to many!!! :lecture :D

Including Smooth Operators!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHVGD3TjEBM"]Jason Statham in "Diabetes" - YouTube[/ame]

Oh! The title has a typo btw, it should be Skiman in "Diabetes" :monkey1

Enjoy! :wave

:rotfl

124.jpg

125.jpg

126.jpg

127.jpg

128.jpg

129.jpg

130.jpg

bump for Expendables 2 Stallone figure, after seeing some of the photos from Stallone landing in Bulgaria they should do a sequel figure on him

Hot Toys should make a current day Arnold like they did with Sly, this is from Expendables 2

path_53930.jpg

If they get the license I'm sure they would make an old Arnie assuming they're done with the 3rd generation of Iron Man remakes by then. Remember Iron Monger isn't out yet but hes still due his remake :lol

Last edited:
TE2 is so packed I am sure that based on Barney's sell out, HT's will release finally a Statham, Lundgren, Crews and probably a Van Damme and Schwarzennegar, etc.

I'm surprised they didn't do a Lundgren already, given that they already did a Lundgren Rocky figure back in the day...

I'm surprised they didn't do a Lundgren already, given that they already did a Lundgren Rocky figure back in the day...

I think they had planned on 3...Ross, Christmas (Statham) and Yin Yang (Jet Li) but held off when TE2 was being announced. Ross sold out quickly. Li is not likely in TE2 long. If I were HT's, I'd make the bigger names like Statham, Li, Lundgren, Van Damme, etc. Unless they want to go the full roster route like some of those Predator figures.

Hot Toys is too busy remaking Iron Man figures rather then filling in characters in other series.

:exactly: :slap

If your (still) a fan of Iron Man you're getting a buttload of stuff if you're a fan of almost every other license you're getting 2 stuff, 3 if lucky, 1 if not.

TE2 is so packed I am sure that based on Barney's sell out, HT's will release finally a Statham, Lundgren, Crews and probably a Van Damme and Schwarzennegar, etc.

You can only hope the Iron Man bubble bursts by then.

Good luck to all fans of this line, it sucks you only got one figure from such a cool film.

Back