MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really excited about this figure, it's going to be my first Hot Toys figure and it looks really great.i wish they had included the knife, if you pay attention, during the first scene (in the boat), he wears it in his right shoulder (something like Chris Redfield in Resident Evil 5) which i think it's something cool yet not very useful IMO. Anyway,it would look cool in the figure

Pffff!
Outre le couteau et en plus la bague, manque aussi le chapeau, la chemise et le gilet il fait beaucoup et pour certains dollards au moins que celui qui le possède Terminator 2 têtes

Last edited:
Pffff!
Outre le couteau et en plus la bague, manque aussi le chapeau, la chemise et le gilet il fait beaucoup et pour certains dollards au moins que celui qui le possède Terminator 2 têtes

[URL = https://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=205035infpho10.jpg] https://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/205035infpho10.jpg [/ IMG] [/ URL][/QUOTE]

I disagree.

and post of da # :devil

Pffff!

Je suis d'accord qu'il aurait été sympa pour eux d'inclure ces articles, mais vous devez comprendre ce n'est pas DX.

There is nothing to understand(include), they decided to take(bring) out a second suit(costume) and the problem is that it is not complete (is missing the cap, the shirt and the jacket) besides the oversight(forgetting) of the knife and the ring

Depending on which part you remember, I guess they just went the cheaper route but I dont really mind that they didnt include the overshirt vest and hat. now the knife, shouldve been included, still an amazing figure

There is nothing to understand(include), they decided to take(bring) out a second suit(costume) and the problem is that it is not complete (is missing the cap, the shirt and the jacket) besides the oversight(forgetting) of the knife and the ring

I believe it was the foreign language that wasn't understood, not your point.

I believe it was the foreign language that wasn't understood, not your point.

picture.php

Well,i'm Spanish and it's hard for me to write in english but i think it's the only way everyone understand what you're saying and can give their opinion or whatever (just my point,no offense).

Going back to the topic,yes,they could have included the cap and vest but i think they went for the look he has in the action scenes of that part of the movie (when they're escaping from the island). I mean, he doesn't use any weapons or do anything interesting while wearing those clothes, so why going for that look? also,they could have included the shirt he wears in the driving sequence with Li (when he shoots Gunnar) that would've been cooler

Back