MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any connection between the knife and Li or Statham's character that could make it a potential pack in with those figures?

Is there any connection between the knife and Li or Statham's character that could make it a potential pack in with those figures?

Not Sly's knife no,but the Huge Beauty Dolph Lundgren carried was used by Statham later in the movie.

Ok, then they could always end up throwing it in with another figure to make that more enticing, but that'd be shady, at least if it was relevant in some way for another figure to have it instead, it would be a bit more ok.

It is such a simple add too,if it didn't have the right hands to hold the knife it would be an excuse but the gloved right fist that is for holding the Rifle front grip is perfect for holding a knife too.

Well, without knowing how long HT's been working on this figure, it's possible the reference photos they worked from didn't show it. They like to get figures going before the movies are our but that can mean not knowing all the gear and what not that you should to make the best figural representation, but they're also not afraid to add items after the initial prototype either, thankfully. THere was a time where to get those things meant having to get a whole other figure, but now, sometimes they just put it into the one figure and do the right thing.

First Sly figure in 2 1/2 years now,their latest was Rocky 3.What the hell is up with the once in a LOOOONG while Sly releases?The wait for Rambo 4 and Rocky 1 is killing me!!!

I'm used to it, there was like 3 years between Rambo LSB and Rambo PF from Sideshow. Sly merch comes in small doses.

The 1/4 Rambo statue is a patch on the wound,not perfect as i am not a fan of sculpted clothes but it will do.

At least it's Rambo himself, while I enjoy my knives, I do prefer collectibles of the person. Like I wouldn't want umpteen pairs of Rocky gloves :lol

That's different,me myself don't own any Rocky props.I have the Jakks figures,HT figures,The Statue and a couple of T-Shirts but that's all.If i ever have a room dedicated to Rocky the official releases of the Framed Yellow Robe and the gloves in the shadow box might be nice additions to the Rocky display.
But in this room,where i have alot more than just Rocky those things just wouldn't fit in.

First Sly figure in 2 1/2 years now,their latest was Rocky 3.What the hell is up with the once in a LOOOONG while Sly releases?The wait for Rambo 4 and Rocky 1 is killing me!!!

I'd love for HT to release Rambo and Rocky 1 but what are the chances that they will?

Sly approves.....
20101007_9c744d3cf7e6a01a5e6bKqQX4WsVhPAi.jpg

20101007_2c2faf17d3fca213a672SoGcfXGPxqao.jpg

20101007_4db040cb53b17a9c0200FY99jtNyIKvp.jpg

That is tooo awesome. I am gonna print it out and put it beside my rocky 3 figure. What an amazing picture!
Thanks for posting.

I guess that pretty much confirms that one member here that said Sly was into various toys of himself. Very cool, thanks for sharing. I would assume HT's sent these to him?

Back