MMS121 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Between watching IM2 twice already since it came out on Blu and checking the thread out been kicking getting this fig. Damn U all. :lol

Plus for me, this. The better look. Its so unique and different from the rest of the iron man stuff. They put so much detail into the rig and tattoos(which wouldnt be shown in a v2). Its definitely worth to pick this one up. You wont regret it.

:exactly::lecture so true. "I vant my bert"

complete fail on Hot Toys to not include a 1/6 scale toothpick. I mean he has it in almost every scene.
He has none when the car nailed him and during the fight with Mk. 5... which this figure actually depicts that short time frame... (holes at the knees)...

Last edited:
IMG_20101002_235703.jpg

Yeah...in this outfit, he definitely looks like the guy who rapes you in prison.
:gah::eek:

Love the pics that you guys have been sharing. Don't think I can resist anymore. Will have to get this with my next check.

Man you guys really make it hard for a person to resist this guy. But I am pretty sure HT will come out with an armored version and I will probably get that. Unless I find a great deal on this guy being 120 shipped, I will just live through you guys and green with envy.

do you have pictures?

No, but i tried searching ebay to find a pic..but no luck, search the comedian thread i'm sure you will come across a pic of the body by itself ..you will see it its just the same as whiplashs and wolverines minus the tatoes and hair and the extra pieces for the upper legs.

Ya ..its called the comedians body.

The Comedian's is more a kin to the Wolverine body. This is like a T-800 body only with a different chest. The legs and arms are really chunky but the chest isn't quite as defined as the T-800.

Ya ..its called the comedians body.

No....

The closes body to Whiplash's is T800... that's all the internals of the upper body and arms. Whiplash's lower half is standard TT with extra thigh (muscle) covering. The biggest difference (with Wolverine/Comedian/Prince Dastan body) is the added ball swivel joint at the deltoid/shoulder region

Last edited:
Back