MMS121 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would anyone happen to have a shot of the nude body next to a standard Hot Toys body for comparison please? I'm wondering how much larger it is in comparison .

Thanks !

I should be getting this guy in the morning around 8 i'd say along with t1000/Sarah ..but won't have much time with them as i'm heading up to Dublin for the day leaving at 9 ,going to get myself a 3rd detolf + detolf strip lighting from Ikea ...and once i get my t1000 and Mark iv i will show you all my current collection:)

..well maybe not the Iv ..will be another year before thats out:lol

I should be getting this guy in the morning around 8 i'd say along with t1000/Sarah ..but won't have much time with them as i'm heading up to Dublin for the day leaving at 9 ,going to get myself a 3rd detolf + detolf strip lighting from Ikea ...and once i get my t1000 and Mark iv i will show you all my current collection:)

..well maybe not the Iv ..will be another year before thats out:lol

Congrats! I hope ya dig him. Are you gonna be doing a video review?

Congrats! I hope ya dig him. Are you gonna be doing a video review?

I'll certainly do a video on him ..but i want to bleach the pants first.
Just checked my shipping status and the package has arrived in Ireland, so whiplash and Sarah in the morning is a sure thing:).

Attachments

• Hot Toys Jack Sparrow Pirate Diorama.jpg
    Hot Toys Jack Sparrow Pirate Diorama.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 10
Ok so i have removed the pants ready for the bleaching ..i have two different types of bleach in the house ..not sure what one to use, they possibly do the same job anyway right?

I don't have detergent powder for washing the pants afterwards ..i only have the tablets and the liquid type ..is there anything else i can use for washing the bleach out? ..soapy water or something maybe?

Last edited:
Ok so i have removed the pants ready for the bleaching ..i have two different types of bleach in the house ..not sure what one to use, they possibly do the same job anyway right?

I don't have dish washer detergent powder for washing the pants afterwards ..i only have the tablets and the liquid type ..is there anything else i can use for washing the bleach out? ..soapy water or something maybe?

I used laundry detergent.

Use what ever it is you use to clean your clothes. The main thing is that you want to wash the bleach out of the fabric after it takes the color away. Basically soap of some kind.

Back